Random good picture Not show
(1) He lip-synced 'Return to Sender'.
(2) She lip-synced to a Beatles song.
(3) Many pop stars lip-sync on the stage nowadays.
(4) Do your friends cover their ears when you sing along with the radio? Does the choir director ask you to lip-sync?
(5) When Sound Designer Ben Burtt delivered a suitably bizarre mix of guttural speech and clicking insect sounds, the lip-sync was redone to properly match.
(6) In the interim, the animators used backwards recording of the voice actor for lip-sync purposes.
More similar words: eclipse, slipshod, syncretic, solipsism, synchronize, solar eclipse, idiosyncrasy, synchronized, idiosyncratic, synchronization, HIPS, chips, lynch, ipso facto, biopsy, psyche, psychic, autopsy, lip, clip, blip, flip, slip, narcolepsy, psychology, flip out, fillip, synapse, synergy, psychiatrist.