Random good picture Not show
1) We shouldn't lose heart. We may have another try.
2) He appealed to his countrymen not to lose heart.
3) We mustn't lose heart when people complain.
4) You're doing really well - don't lose heart now.
5) Try not to lose heart - there are plenty of other jobs.
6) Don't lose heart, there'll be plenty more chances for promotion.
7) The young technical innovator didn't lose heart though the new system was not yet brought into a workable condition.
8) How easy it was to lose heart.
9) People who participate only in theory lose heart.
10) Don't lose heart - you'll do better next time.
11) It took some effort for Charles not to lose heart.
12) We mustn't lose heart because continued pressure from a caring public can influence even the most apathetic government - eventually!
13) I think if he fails again he'll just lose heart and give up.
14) Don't lose heart,[http://sentencedict.com/lose heart.html] all will turn out well.
15) You can never lose heart in face of difficulty.
16) In no case, should you lose heart and keep on trying.
17) If we do not lose heart, we shall reap in due season.
18) Never lose heart in the face of a setback; take courage and deal with It'squarely.
19) The inherent disadvantage didn't make him lose heart; on the contrary, he was more diligent than before. He fed pigeon and looked up the sky every day and his eyes followed closely awing pigeons.
20) Although he failed in this entrance examination, he didn't lose heart.
21) If they knew how difficult it was to drill through the hard rock, they would lose heart.
22) Fathers, do not exasperate your children, so that they will not lose heart.
23) If they knew how difficult it was to drill through hard rock, they would lose heart.
24) The fool, your loved one already had the boyfriend You lose heart!
25) Nomatter what is my score, I will not be puffed up with pride or lose heart.
26) Lk. 18:1 And He told them a parable to the end that they ought always to pray and not lose heart.
More similar words: wholeheartedly, move heaven and earth, rehearse, heart, at heart, by heart, dishearten, heartening, heartbroken, heart and soul, state of the art, lose, forehead, close, closet, closer, lose out, closely, close up, close to, close in, closest, in the heat of, lose face, disclose, close down, be close to, disclosed, hear, lose sight of.