Random good picture Not show
(1) The prize went to the grey long-haired cat.
(2) Long-haired dogs need a lot of grooming.
(3) Both victims were attractive, long-haired and well-spoken.
(4) Short-haired dogs don't shed as much as long-haired ones.
(5) And a number of long-haired young men, with leather jackets, tight trousers and snakeskin boots, bustled into the restaurant.
(6) He was a long-haired tabby she had found in the kitchen garden, old and nearly dead from starvation.
(7) Long-haired Marka Boljesic, 29(sentencedict.com), failed to show before magistrates after being arrested with Ian Maxwell's cards.
(8) Those who did were mostly long-haired, bearded and dressed in open-toed sandals.
(9) The cover shot saw long-haired Best with the famous red United shirt hanging outside his shorts.
(10) There are two varieties: short-haired and long-haired.
(11) You saw only that bearded and that long-haired man?
(12) The long-haired OA-Puss will celebrate her 24th birthday in January — much to the astonishment of Quentin Shaw, who has owned her since 1987.
(13) A photograph of Tony Blair as a long-haired, boater-wearing student was reproduced in a number of newspapers with focus on his less than prime ministerial hand gesture.
(14) The long-haired figure who appears as a woman in Mr Pesci's double image is Philip, the figure wearing orange, third on Christ's left in the original.
(15) Long-haired dogs, curly-haired dogs, black dogs, spotted dogs all jumped up, trying to reach me.
(16) The black and white Papillon with long-haired butterfly ears dragged the squirrel's cage to her bedside — twice — before giving birth to pups last month.
(17) We watched while "Bruce," a long-haired, snaggletoothed man in his forties, described how as a child he had murdered his brother.
(18) Long-haired coats and cuffs, deerskin outerwear, and long wolf-like hair for sleeves and hoods are going to be the hot items, he said. Sentencedict.com
(19) This man was Brujon, the long-haired man of the Rue du Petit-Banquier.
(20) Clinton writes of being approached by two long-haired, bearded men, "looking like characters from 'Lord of the Rings, "' who wanted her to join their campaign to "let men look as God intended."
(21) From atop one pile on the desk under the window, a very fat long-haired black cat gazed impassively at Agnes.
(22) A pickup truck with a plow rolled by, driven by a long-haired man and his little boy.
(23) And he was right, of course, it was all my fault, I was a long-haired hippie agnostic.
(24) His hair was closely cropped, giving no concessions to the fashionable long-haired male coiffures which he had once enjoyed.
(25) They'd let them sink down to the bottom and drift there with the long-haired weeds -.
(26) To watch some of the media coverage of the movement, you would think the protest was filled with long-haired hippies left over from the 1960s.
(27) All breeds can be classified into two main groups: short-haired and long-haired.
(28) On the other hand, I myself have a change of mood, The boys tend to think we girls are long-haired but short-sighted.
(29) Mr Sperling has put $US3.7 million into cloning research in the hope a copy can eventually be made of his aging long-haired dog, Missy.
(30) When he was taken aboard, and saw its wild, long-haired, red-faced crew, and a large cauldron on the deck, he fainted, thinking these savages were about to eat him.
More similar words: songhai, longhand, long haul, long-haul, fair-haired, haired, grey-haired, curly-haired, short-haired, white-haired, shanghai, longhorn, aired, paired, long-eared, impaired, unpaired, long long ago, unimpaired, long-term credit, hearing-impaired, visually impaired, gingham, dining-hall, birmingham, helping hand, buckingham palace, stronghold, hair, hairy.