Random good picture Not show
1. The sheets were aired on the line.
2. The prime minister aired some ideas about pepping up trade in the region.
3. The rooms had all been cleaned and freshly aired.
4. The show will be aired next Tuesday night.
5. I had your rooms cleaned and aired.
6. The whole issue was thoroughly aired at the meeting.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
7. She aired the room by opening the window.
8. The program aired last week.
9. The television interview will be aired to all parts of the country.
10. The issues were openly aired and discussed by the group.
11. The game will be aired live on CBS at 7.00 tonight.
12. The damp blanket needs to be aired by the fire.
13. From the petrol-soaked armchair he aired his views.
14. The newsconference will be aired live at 7 p.m.
15. The hard news about this interview aired on Monday.
16. Real and deep anxieties were aired.
17. The feature was aired Sunday morning.
18. The music that's finally being aired, fifty years on.
19. Her story was aired on national crime-fighter television shows.
20. The station repeatedly aired a commercial for the tape.
21. And yet another plot twist was aired in court Wednesday.
22. The statement was aired for the first time in a recent television documentary on his life.
23. Why should they not be aired on the Floor of the House?
24. Anyway, the story never aired on the news, leaving our observers with a painful case of unrequited news lust.
25. But as they viciously attacked one another, Feingold aired clever and humorous ads that won wide acclaim.
26. He has aired radio ads in Iowa, whose caucuses are a mere three years away.
27. One day a week her mother systematically cleaned and aired each room.
28. Meetings need not be addressed by any one person although a specific topic can be aired for discussion if the group wishes.
29. Cabinet meetings were something to be got through, not the place where views were to be aired and decisions reached.
30. This could have been problematic among competitors, but was openly aired and dealt with by the group.
More similar words: haired, impaired, voltaire, solitaire, tired, fired, legionnaire, billionaire, doctrinaire, savoir-faire, millionaire, questionnaire, laissez-faire, laissez faire, retired, tired of, admired, desired, required, acquired, inspired, fire door, fire drill, be tired of, tiredness, fire damage, multimillionaire, fire department, required reserves, airy-fairy.