Random good picture Not show
1. His health and vigour were unimpaired by a stroke.
2. Although he's ninety, his mental faculties remain unimpaired.
3. Fortunately, his head injuries left his bodily functions unimpaired.
4. Queen Milena possessed great beauty, which she retained unimpaired in advancing years.
5. Memory, logical reasoning, and hand-eye coordination were unimpaired.
6. Minton's ebullient energy remained unimpaired.
7. But his health, perversely, remained unimpaired.
8. Her tough combative spirit seemed essentially unimpaired.
9. He sees himself as an unimpaired man with a confident sense of his own ability to shape and affect the world.
10. A stroke left Ed unable to speak,(sentencedict.com/unimpaired.html) but his mind was completely unimpaired.
11. Visitors who have no desire to be educated will find that their enjoyment of such exhibitions is unimpaired.
12. Frankl himself came through four concentration camps with an unimpaired, nay an enhanced, mentality.
13. But the exceptional clarity of his thought processes was evidently still totally unimpaired.
14. We were immensely relieved to find, in her next book, that her powers were still unimpaired.
15. She had let go the outer world, but within herself she was unbroken and unimpaired.
16. I shall continue to exert all my faculties to maintain the just powers of the Constitution and to transmit unimpaired to posterity the blessings of our Federal Union.
More similar words: impaired, visually impaired, hearing-impaired, impair, impairment, unimpeded, unimposing, unimproved, unimportant, unimpressed, unimportance, unimpressive, aired, unimpeachable, haired, grey-haired, pair, campaign, pair off, repair, champaign, a pair of, despair, in pairs, campaigner, base pair, campaigning, repairman, disrepair, accompaniment.