Random good picture Not show
1. The students paired off to practise their conversational skills.
2. She paired her son with that girl.
3. The teacher paired off his students by age and height.
4. The scouts paired off and began to patrol the area.
4. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
5. Jane paired off with Alice in a table tennis doubles match.
6. During the time she is paired to a male, the female allows no other males to copulate with her.
7. In the contest he was paired up with an opponent about his equal.
8. The two people eventually paired off last year.
9. Each blind student was paired with a sighted student.
10. The mandarine ducks paired for life.
11. Smokers and nonsmokers are paired up as roommates.
12. I paired off with an old schoolmate of mine.
13. All the shoes on the floor were neatly paired.
14. The trainees will then be paired with experienced managers.
15. We each paired up with our same number from the other school to exchange ideas.
16. They first paired up in the screen adaptation of 'Grease'.
17. They have paired up writers and artists(sentencedict.com), and commissioned linked works.
18. When she finished the mending, she paired up the socks.
19. The young people paired off to disappear in the bushes.
20. We learned later that he and Tanya had paired up.
21. My friend paired off with an English teacher who taught in a junior middle school.
22. Senators Wilson and Howard paired off on the revenue bill.
23. We were each paired with a newcomer to help with training.
24. Mrs. Smith paired off her guests by age and tastes.
25. The students had all paired off by the end of term.
26. The squad members paired off to find places to eat and sleep.
27. She paired off with Alice in a tennis doubles match.
28. I paired up with a very efficient young man in carrying out this task.
29. We found that pitchblende contains at least two radioactive materials, one of which, accompanying bismuth, has been given the name polonium, while the other, paired with barium, has been called radium.
30. Most of the friends we knew at school have now paired off and had families.
More similar words: impaired, unpaired, unimpaired, visually impaired, hearing-impaired, aired, haired, grey-haired, white-haired, pair, au pair, pair off, repair, impair, a pair of, lone pair, despair, in pairs, base pair, disrepair, repairman, self-repair, repair shop, despairing, impairment, repairable, twisted pair, pair of tongs, under repair, despairingly.