Random good picture Not show
1. He is light haired with gray eyes.
2. Baker loathed going to this red - haired young pup for supplies.
3. Paula Grey, a raven haired girl in her early thirties with strong bone structure, had just entered the office.
4. Soft haired brushes are mostly used for watercolour or tempera painting, with bristle mainly for oils.
5. This is Courier: a red haired lad from Dade City, Florida.
6. Farther along, a young black haired woman in a pink blouse nursed a baby in the shade.
7. She was a handsome woman, grey haired like her brother.
8. Typically, brownies are small and shaggy haired, with a brown, wrinkled face.
9. She played Xi'er in The White - Haired Girl.
10. The diminutive, white - haired was deeply troubled.
11. So his mother was a short - haired brunette.
12. The white - haired , bespectacled granny was unrepentant,[sentencedict.com] and said she would keep cooking with pot.
13. The elderly white - haired officer had the gnarled and menacing brow and blazing, powerful eyes.
14. This is the sweetest Red Haired, Titian ponytail reproduction doll that MATTEL has ever done.
15. Samuel's father was a stooped, gray - haired man, his face worn and wrinkled.
16. Frizzy - haired , friendless , neurotic a collector of comic books, Seth broke the mold on modern day protagonists.
17. He saw the black - haired man waiting motionlessly behind the opposite side of the platform.
17. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
18. That slat - and - pepper haired man is my great uncle.
19. coming days would be long.After all do not grow,grey haired.
20. No one sniggered when football coaches, business executives and politicians became fairer haired.
21. The colour was thinned with water to the consistency of cream and applied with soft synthetic haired brushes.
22. His two drivers are bandy, bleach-blond Dan Runte and tall, woolly haired Eric Meagher.
23. He did not seem to care for anything now except whisky and that blowzy red - haired woman.
24. She must have been 6 years old, this beautiful brown haired, freckle - faced image of innocence.
25. Looking at the mother of chapped lips and the sweat haired boys can be in the hands of anti-bottle delivery in the past invited the mother to drink.
26. The results showed that there were no significant differences between the hairless mice and haired mice in position, appearance, histological structure and estrous cycle.
27. And even more incredible is the bar at the top of the mountain run by a long haired wild-eyed Barba, nicknamed after the Hollywood muscleman, John Claude Van Dam.
28. The thief, who also left a lit blow torch at the scene, is expected to be badly charred, spiky haired and not exactly the brightest bulb in the socket.
29. She was stout, pink - cheeked and silver - haired and always a little breathless from too tightly laced stays.
30. I spun around to face a smiling, mousy - haired girl of about twenty.
More similar words: impaired, hair, hairy, chair, hairdo, haircut, chairman, fresh air, armchair, hairstyle, chairwoman, wheelchair, hairdresser, rocking chair, voltaire, solitaire, tired, fired, savoir-faire, legionnaire, millionaire, billionaire, doctrinaire, admired, retired, tired of, laissez faire, laissez-faire, questionnaire, inspired.