Random good picture Not show
1. He's a tall, fair-haired guy.
2. One of those fair-haired characters with a craggy face.
3. Jones is the boss's fair-haired boy.
4. Fair-haired with a luxuriant drooping moustache. Easy charm.
5. Fair-haired with a luxuriant drooping moustache.
6. But then, Harriet with her fair-haired plaits and smooth round forehead jiggling off to help Mummy do the shopping.
7. Fair-haired wispy girl. Full mouth, high neck, blue-eyed flower girl, his slender pale narcissus.
8. Fair-haired, he was clean shaven and had a strong face.
9. Ken and Cliff were fair-haired, friendly, and talked a lot.
9. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
10. As Guy sat contemplating this conclusion, a fair-haired child came racing around the corner of the north tower.
11. We've had enough of fair-haired people here to last us a lifetime!
12. Of medium height, fair-haired, his gray eyes magnified by glasses with steel-blue frames.
13. The fair-haired chairman repaired the pair of chairs.
14. At home, the youngest son is the fair-haired boy.
15. He is a fair-haired boy of the boss.
16. Mary is a fair-haired girl.
17. Fair-haired boys tend to receive special treatment by their bosses.
18. Not being a fair-haired boy, Mr. Wong never gets pay-raises and promotions.
19. Sample 1: Larry is the teacher's fair-haired boy in our English class.
20. The soft-spoken Alden was "Fair-haired, azure-eyed, with delicate Saxon complexion/Having the dew of his youth, and the beauty thereof..."
21. Their leader, Alexander, the fair-haired King of Macedonia, is barely twenty-six years old.
22. One sister was fair-haired and she was rather quiet and gentle.
23. For Erik Yehl, a fair-haired, soft-spoken boy who loves basketball and video games, the film was sometimes tough to watch, because it hit so close to home.
24. Al Jazeera had interviewed Muhannad at the front in Ras Lanuf when the rebels briefly held it; he was singled out because he was fair-haired and half American and spoke good English.
25. As the cameras rolled and crowds gathered to stare at the fair-haired American with the local governmental leader, the villagers quietly whispered and joked among themselves.
26. Su, an artist and curator of antiques, had studied in America and had loved a fair-haired girl who took him to her bed and taught him to appreciate Western as well as Oriental beauty.
27. Lacking financial resources, many gang members got their salary reduced, and some former fair-haired members of their bosses were even "laid off".
28. And now, this spring morning, with the honest light of day on the world, my neighbours and I were watching the young naval lieutenant and the fair-haired rating at work.
29. Before they had reached the room, from which the sounds of the clavichord were coming, the pretty, fair-haired Frenchwoman emerged from a side - door.
30. Another, whose appearance struck Pierre particularly, was a long, round-shouldered, fair-haired, thin man, with ponderous movements and an idiotic expression of face.
More similar words: haired, grey-haired, white-haired, aired, savoir-faire, paired, laissez faire, laissez-faire, impaired, unpaired, unimpaired, airhead, hearing-impaired, visually impaired, air hostess, airy-fairy, hair, fair, chair, hairy, fairy, FAIRS, mohair, hairdo, unfair, fair use, fairly, Mayfair, affair, fairway.