Random good picture Not show
1. An grey-haired woman was sitting at the reception desk.
2. It was a little grey-haired old lady, propped up on cushions and staring intently at something Meg couldn't see.
3. A woman was coming towards him, grey-haired, plump and freckled.
4. Two grey-haired ladies sat either side of a fire eating green soup from wide dishes on their knees.
5. And in the remaining bed a grey-haired woman was busy knitting, listening to the radio through headphones.
6. The desk clerk was a worried, grey-haired man with steel-rimmed glasses and a medal.
7. To his left was a heavily built grey-haired man, who looked straight ahead.
8. The gaunt, grey-haired sergeant fixes me with a studiously suspicious look and takes a note of my name and the time.
9. I could spot only four or five, grey-haired and staid-looking, dressed in muted, somewhat old-fashioned, frocks.
10. The bank manager was a grey-haired man of imposing stature.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
11. He was a big, grey-haired miner named Tom.
12. It was a grey-haired woman in ragged clothes.
13. "No, you must not do that, Henry," the grey-haired miner said. "I am getting old. And any little sorrow makes me cry.
14. THE GREY-HAIRED VALET was sitting in the waiting-room dozing and listening to the prince's snoring in his immense study.
15. That grey-haired old woman took the hands of her son between hers, whom she had had no news of for years, tearful, wordless.
16. Last week the spare, stooped grey-haired dean of the premier U. S. industry launched a 1935 edition of the Ford V8, Model 48.
17. Behind a huge desk crouched a grey-haired old man. With a flash he thought of Professor Liu and his own mother.
18. Coming days would be long. After all do not grow, grey-haired.
19. The coming days would be long. After all, not to the grey-haired.
20. To his left, along the drive, he saw the grey-haired minister from Weem arriving at a gallop.
21. A big young man came out of the plane with a short, thin, grey-haired one - Harald and Carl.
22. The only photograph was of an elderly couple on top of the television, grey-haired and sporting smiles of false teeth.
23. He saw himself: an ineffectual clergyman on a bicycle, lanky and grey-haired, a familiar sight, tidying up.
24. It was just at this critical juncture that the grey-haired stranger arrived.
25. Without this enclosure, but just within the street entrance, sat a grey-haired gentleman at a small table, with a large open ledger before him.
26. That hazel-eyed bachelor, a bachelor no more, is married now, and to the sister of the grey-haired Junior.
27. When Squirrel returned, the other four were with her: gaunt grey-haired Myrtle, Willow Witch-Eye with her long black braid, Frenya of the thick waist and enormous breasts, Holly with her knife.
28. Just then there was a knock on the door and grey-haired Mrs. Hudson appeared with the mail.
29. I can only imagine what they thought at the time, seeing a twentysomething girl in a denim mini-skirt coming in regularly for intimate dinners with a grey-haired suited man carrying a briefcase.
30. From then on, an intergenerational pair of widely differing ages, a grey-haired old man and an 8-year old girl, commence on a fascinating adventure.
More similar words: haired, greyhound, aired, impaired, grey, grey area, hair, grey matter, chair, hairy, hairdo, hairnet, hair care, haircut, hairpin, chairman, fresh air, hairless, armchair, deck chair, hair style, hairstyle, hair dryer, hairbrush, deckchair, chairlift, easy chair, wheelchair, chairperson, chairwoman.