Random good picture Not show
31. A White House spokesman says he knows of no contact between the administration and lobbyist Penn, whose firm represents the Colombian government.
32. Now, with Fake Caller (Lobbyist Edition), you can assign a more-reputable screen name to some of your less-reputable check-signers.
33. A lawyer for Country Crossing developer Ronnie Gilley says his client never authorized any bribes and trusted the lobbyist to operate ethically.
34. But Mr Obama coolly reminded the audience that Mr McCain's campaign manager had long been a lobbyist for Freddie Mac.
35. Yes, Ms. Congressperson, I know that lobbyist is your good friend, but perhaps someone else should host you on vacation.