Random good picture Not show
1. Swahili is the principal lingua franca in East Africa.
2. English is rapidly becoming the lingua franca of Asia.
3. English is the lingua franca in many countries.
4. English has become a lingua franca in many parts of the world.
5. The international business community sees English as a lingua franca.
6. Swahili is the lingua franca of East Africa.
7. His slang was the lingua franca.
8. The Phoenician is Syria and Asia Minor's lingua franca.
9. The songs are classics of the lingua franca of pop, familiar from Bujumbura to Beijing, and proof that even those who do not speak English can still spell Abba.
10. Arabic became the new lingua franca and Islam quickly replaced Zoroastrianism; mosques were built,[Sentencedict.com] and many Persians intermarried with Arabs.
11. Tiger is at the tee. The lingua franca of the world is a cheer.
12. Once a lingua franca is established, it takes a long time to shift.
13. Photographic reportage, the cinema and television have produced a lingua franca of universally comprehensible pictures.
14. And in a country whose language has become the world's lingua franca its literary culture is its culture.
15. Hong Kong s incessant street chatter has become trilingual: Cantonese, English and the mainland s lingua franca, Mandarin.
16. Contrary to expectations this statement appears in French, not in the lingua franca, English.
17. Yet Ostler takes the view that by around 2050 no global lingua franca will be needed.
18. The West Atlantic language of this people , widely used as a lingua franca in Senegal.
19. Modbus protocol is applied to an electronic controller on the lingua franca.
20. Improvements in translation technology will not change this by making it less important to learn second languages at all, despite claims such as Nicholas Ostler's in The Last Lingua Franca.
21. In 100AD, a Greek speaker could travel from Spain to the Hindu Kush, finding people who spoke his language all along the way, Nicholas Ostler writes in The Last Lingua Franca.
22. There are variety of important algorithms and data structures are the lingua franca of computer science.
23. Mr Ostler writes that while Mandarin could be used more in trade between China and Africa, there is no record of a language becoming a lingua franca without first being that of an empire.
24. Indeed, in some ways it is the universal language, the lingua franca, of the symbolic sciences.
25. Chinook Jargon:a pidgin language combining words from Nootka, Chinook, Salishan languages, French, and English, formerly used as a lingua franca in the Pacific Northwest.
More similar words: multilingual, france, franchise, linguist, linguistic, on guard, afraid, vanguard, language, be afraid to, be afraid of, frank, frantic, frankly, harangue, fragrant, ring up, ranch, bring up, rancor, rancid, branch, giving up, spring up, entrance, tolerance, severance, assurance, endurance, utterance.