Random good picture Not show
1) His writings were marked by an extraordinary lucidity and elegance of style.
2) So clean, the lucidity that is so again!
3) Lucidity has been honest and continued intention.
4) It is possible to express with lucidity the most subtle reflections.
5) Her quiet lucidity startled him, but did not mislead him into thinking her insensible.
6) All Patients start with Fatigue 5 and Lucidity 3. Memory however, always begins at 1.
7) The picture would become clear lucidity while only adjusting good focal distance, this embodied the strength that the concentration has.
8) It insists upon one's performing an act of lucidity as one performs an act of faith.
9) The pain had lessened in the night, but so had his lucidity.
10) Whatever musings had abstracted me from the charms of the city fled before the lucidity of that long-drawn-out instant of disaster.
11) The Horta still lifes show the same combination of complexity and lucidity.
12) Ultimately this is a question as to the proper limits of self-determination,(http://sentencedict.com/lucidity.html) as well as turning on the specific lucidity of the individual patient.
13) Like all her writings, Children's Minds combines great clarity and lucidity of expression with original and rigorous thought.
14) What he has to say is expressed in prose of exceptional lucidity and grace.
15) Solely the balance between evidence and lyricism can allow us to achieve simultaneously emotion and lucidity.
16) The Buddha explains nirvana as "the unconditioned" (asankhata) mind, a mind that has come to a point of perfect lucidity and clarity due to the cessation of the production of volitional formations.
17) The sharp release from her fears restored Lily to immediate lucidity.
18) An ideal general anesthetic agent would have a rapid onset, permit a rapid return to baseline levels of lucidity and equilibrium, and be free of deleterious cardiovascular and respiratory effects.
19) Metamorphosis, in turn, certainly represents the horrible imagery of an ethic of lucidity.
20) I do not think anyone writes so well that he cannot learn much from Fowler's Dictionary of Modern English Usage. (W. S. Maugham: Lucidity , Simplicity, Euphony.
21) She knew they would be powerless against the supernatural lucidity of her br ain.
More similar words: placidity, lucid, lucidly, pellucid, elucidate, avidity, validity, solidity, cupidity, morbidity, hallucinate, acidic, hallucinogen, hallucination, iditarod, paucity, nudity, oddity, heredity, commodity, fecundity, luck, pluck, lucky, crucial, crucify, plucky, luckily, pluck up, producing.