Random good picture Not show
1. The colon, or large intestine, distends and fills with gas.
2. Had had large intestine can cancerous person eat potato?
3. Inflammation of the cecum of the large intestine.
4. The waste matter discharged from the large intestine; feces.
5. Methods Two groups of patients with polyps of large intestine who underwent endoscopic polypectomy were given basic nursing care and basic nursing care in combination with psychological nursing care.
6. Methods After cholecystectomy, the large intestine neoplasm in mice was induced with dimethylhydrazine(DMH). The histogenesis and growth pattern of large intestine cancer were observed.
7. T11- Kidneys, ureters, large intestine, urinary bladder, adrenal medulla, adrenal cortex, uterus, ovaries, ileocecal valve.
8. Treatment sometimes involves removing the large intestine including the rectum.
9. Blue is ill to pneumonia and large intestine have auxiliary therapy effect, but the person that has invigorative feeble, blue disease is unfavorable contact blue, can accentuate otherwise illness.
10. Food passes from the stomach to the small intestine and from there to the large intestine.
11. Cryptosporidium has been detected in the proximal small intestine, the large intestine and the rectum in man.
12. Lipkin proposed that upward expansion of the proliferative compartment of the crypts of the large intestine occurs before adenoma development.
13. No dietary factors have been shown to affect colonisation of the large intestine with methanogens.
14. In the other 14 patients, barium studies of the small and large intestine did not show any mechanical obstruction.
15. Expression of the isoform appears to be strongest in RNA from large intestine and bladder.
16. Methane gas is regarded as a harmless byproduct of fermentation in the large intestine of man.
17. Conclusion The tongue grass of long-noded pit viper and hairyvein agrimony can suppress the growth of the large intestine cancer notably in the body.
18. To research the distribution, size, shape[sentencedict.com], pathology of the large intestine polypus and the relative factors in its worsening course.
19. Large intestine not only is traditional organ in conduction draffy way, but also it is very rich in some content. Five-Zang feculent matter must be discharged depending on large intestine.
20. A colonoscope is a soft, bendable tube about the thickness of the index finger which is inserted into the anus and then advanced through the entire large intestine.
21. Methods The clinical data and the types of histopathology of 40 patients with large intestine cancer confirmed by enteroscope biopsy and postoperative pathology were studied.
22. Objective To research lymphatic vessels in focal area of large intestine cancer and mechanism of carcinometastasis.
23. Appendix in full vermiform appendix: Vestigial hollow tube attached to the cecum of the large intestine.
23. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
24. The hemorrhoidal medicine powder as a kind of Chinese medicine is prepared by using centipede in 18-23 wt% and chicken large intestine in 77-82 wt% as material.
25. Conclusions Colorectal cancer can take place in each part of the large intestine, and manly in rectum, sigmoid colon, next in horizontal colon, caecum and descending colon.
26. The unabsorbed residue of this process finally reaches the end of the small intestine and enters the large intestine.
27. Causes neck of uterus the rotten to the core pathogen to he many for fester character the bacterium, like staphylococcus, gonococcus, large intestine liver fungus and so on.
28. Objective To study a rehabilitation nursing menus for neurogenic large intestine dysfunction.
29. However, the small camera can not take pictures of the whole large intestine.
30. Conclusion Prunus armeniaca L can evidently relieve cough and improve the peristalsis of the large intestine.
More similar words: interesting, testing, destined, lose interest, clandestine, simple interest, large, at large, largely, by and large, on a large scale, contest, a large number of, testify, manifest destiny, contested, testimony, stint, interfere in, interest, stinginess, abstinence, burst into, interested, Palestinian, destination, inestimable, at intervals, internecine, predestination.