Random good picture Not show
1. Will you keep an eye on my daughter for a while?
2. Keep an eye on the noticeboards for forthcoming events .
3. Keep an eye on the baby.
4. Basking on the balcony, Granny can still keep an eye on the children.
5. We want Taylor in jail where we can keep an eye on him.
6. Could you keep an eye on my bag while I go to the toilet?
7. A neighbor volunteered to keep an eye on the kids .
8. Could you keep an eye on my suitcase for a moment?
9. It's a comfort to know there's someone to keep an eye on the kids.
10. Can you stay and keep an eye on the baby?
11. Mary will keep an eye on the kids this afternoon.
12. We've asked the neighbours to keep an eye on the house for us while we are away.
13. Meanwhile we shall keep an eye on him.
14. Men keep an eye on their wives by proxy.
15. He has to keep an eye on his own kind as well as anybody else.
16. Trading standards also keep an eye on car boot sales - and say that tighter controls would help them.
17. To be successful, you need to keep an eye on what you want to achieve and not on what you already have. Just like while aiming, you focus on the target and not the tip of the arrow . Dr Roopleen
17. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
18. Nate positioned himself so he could keep an eye on the door.
19. I want you down here where I can keep an eye on you.
20. He said Kaczynski would keep an eye on his property.
21. Ask a neighbour to keep an eye on your house.
22. Those with Internet access should keep an eye on a series of Usenet discussion groups that cater to Windows 95 issues.
23. Watch Committees were organized to keep an eye on prostitution and the granting of licences to publicans.
24. I asked Antonia to keep an eye on janir, took Clarisa by the arm and walked her back down the beach.
25. I like to have him next to me where I can keep an eye on him.
26. In the world of high finance, you have to keep an eye on the barracudas.
27. Regional authorities face the chop and a smaller number of new committees will keep an eye on the self-governing trusts.
28. Both participants can make changes and annotate files with handwritten notes as they keep an eye on each other in the video window.
29. The doctor thought it best if she checked into a small, private facility where he could keep an eye on her.
30. I think the idea was that a senior clergy should keep an eye on him, help him and so on.
More similar words: keep away, keep company with, panel, keep, keep on, keep up, keep off, keep to, keep down, keep from, keep back, keep out of, keep up with, keep in mind, keep in touch, keep pace with, eye, money, eyebrow, attorney, lane, planet, pan, depart, repair, pant, airplane, hurricane, lie on, come on.