Random good picture Not show
1. They are excavating the remains of an Iron Age settlement.
2. Excavations of the site have revealed an Iron Age settlement.
3. Bronze Age settlement and Iron Age cemetery.
4. Madsebakke - unique iron Age rock carvings.
5. Most of them date from the Iron Age.
6. A substantial, well-preserved Iron Age settlement with two encircling ramparts and supplementary earthworks.
7. The tools were found in an early Iron Age settlement.
8. Skull deformation is widely known later in the Iron Age where it occurred among the Alans and Huns.
9. The Iron Age also produced the first evidence of polled cattle in Britain.
10. They must have been the Iron Age equivalent of the mediaeval castle with the village and everything clustered round.
11. Modern building work has revealed Iron Age remains, old almshouses and a Quaker burial ground.
12. On Roman tombstones and in the Iron age in the Celtic period we find a mounted night killing serpents.
13. Now she has reached the iron age.
14. During the Iron Age, the first rotary mill appeared in Britain.
15. These tools were found in an early Iron Age settlement.
16. Iron came later, in what was called the Iron Age.
17. Human prehistory is divided into three successive periods: the Stone Age, the Bronze Age and the Iron Age.
18. The museum has a fascinating collection of exhibits ranging from Iron Age pottery to Inuit clothing.
18. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
19. They have tried to reconstruct the settlement as it would have been in Iron Age times.
20. Our first example comes from a cemetery complex in Humberside dating from the Iron Age.
21. Evidently a medieval castle had been built on the site of an Iron Age fort.
22. The Barbarians were knocking about in the late bronze age and iron age.
23. Nothing like their earthworks had been seen since the earlier Iron Age of pre-Roman times.
24. It was found in what was a pool in the iron age.
25. Its origins are lost in antiquity but the Rock has probably ben used as a fortress from the Iron Age.
26. I have heard it said that they were built by Iron Age men in honour of Megan, a Celtic goddess.
27. As prehistory, these are typically based on sequences ranging from palaeolithic stone axes through bronze age pottery to iron age swords.
28. This particular part of the excavations is concentrating on the Bronze Age and Iron Age levels.
29. Much is known about Bath, where the hot springs were almost certainly venerated in the pre-Roman Iron Age.
30. Guntuling culture is one of the typical remains of the early Iron Age in Sanjiang Plains.
More similar words: patronage, espionage, iron, irony, ironic, ironically, manage, iron curtain, ironmongery, environment, manager, teenage, managed, teenager, environmental, menagerie, management, manageable, astronaut, management system, assistant manager, bronze age, environmental protection, on average, nag, air out, a pair of, pirouette, managing, synagogue.