Similar words: lambaste, ambassador, combat, embark, embargo, same, bombastic, embarrass. Meaning: ['sæmbə] n. 1. large west African tree having large palmately lobed leaves and axillary cymose panicles of small white flowers and one-winged seeds; yields soft white to pale yellow wood 2. music composed for dancing the samba 3. a lively ballroom dance from Brazil 4. a form of canasta using three decks of cards and six jokers. v. dance the samba.
Random good picture Not show
1. They are grouped around radios, singing samba songs.
2. Blood and Uzis more than samba and sequins are their trademark today.
3. Music welled in the bar, a samba with many guitars.
4. Red notebook Bed linen Samba square dance double duvet cover; pillowcase.
5. Neguinho, the Beija-Flor samba school singer, had arrived to thank the Flamengo players for their support.
6. Water carafe and glass. Red notebook Bed linen Samba square dance double duvet cover; pillowcase.
7. This traditionally financed the samba schools, which spend six months preparing for carnival.
8. How to view file security on a Samba share.
9. In Windows client settings, join the Samba domain.
10. The preliminary of the show is the Samba dance.
11. You mean to apply that to the Samba?
12. This is your Samba source code tree.
13. Samba Boys assert themselves as the World's greatest.
14. To the Jive, Samba, Cha-Cha-Cha, Quick Step then want to strengthen the training of the sugar solution ability of the contestant and the ability of the clearance lactic acid with Vienness Waltz.
15. The giant parades of samba schools or clubs, are great street theater, a Hollywood spectacular in real life.
16. The ardency samba is full of the triumphant ambience and all kinds of Cariban music. It is the most attractive landscape of Latin America.
17. Because Samba version 2.x had no support for Unicode, all language character set support in file names use a particular locale code page.
18. Thus, you should use the same charset when Samba communicates with an older Windows client.
19. Jive and Samba dance for 23 rd night, basic step and simple pattern, lead and follow skills.
20. If user mallory tries to print through Samba, the request will be denied.
21. A reveller from the Aprendizes do Salgueiro children's samba school performs during their Carnival parade in the Sambadrome in Rio de Janeiro February 1, 2008.
22. Generally the tickets for the Samba competition would be sold out a month in advance.
23. You can easily export any number of home directories through Samba without having to type a separate configuration section by using the [homes] section.
24. Joyful programmes include marching band, Latin dance, percussion , pop - song singers, samba music and dance and beats!
25. This is used for automatic mounting of any shared network file space such as NFS, Samba, etc on bootup.
26. Mount points are not fixed; you can mount a CD drive or even a Samba share to any empty directory where you have appropriate permissions.
27. Needless to say [Sentencedict], scarification is not what rescued Ebrahim Samba.
28. scp uses ssh for encrypted file transfer and lets you move files without setting up NFS or Samba.
29. Eight people were killed in a gunfight between suspected militants and troops in the Samba sector of Indian administered Kashmir last week. Officials blamed recent infiltration for the attack.
30. If you want to change the name of a Samba server to something other than the UNIX name of the server, use the netbios name parameter.
More similar words: lambaste, ambassador, combat, embark, embargo, same, bombastic, embarrass, as a man, balsam, sample, samurai, bombardment, embarrassed, the same as, all the same, uncle sam, just the same, in the same way, lamb, at the same time, ambit, amble, good samaritan, by the same token, gambol, gamble, bamboo, ramble, as a matter of fact.