Random good picture Not show
1. They were walking in step.
2. The soldiers marched in step.
3. I found myself marching in step with the music.
4. Moscow is anxious to stay in step with Washington.
5. She had trouble keeping in step.
6. He isn't in step with ordinary voters.
7. Television companies need to keep in step with public opinion.
8. The regiment had finally learned to march in step.
9. They were all in step and looked very smart.
10. Fertility used to march in step with the economy.
11. Cubitt's arguments were in step with the times.
12. We would march along in step, doing eighty-eight paces to the minute, singing our hearts out.
13. Perhaps he should get in step with the rest of the Government.
14. The two pronuclei remain roughly in step, but each takes its own time.
14. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
15. Central coordination would keep the location of industry in step with development.
16. Steve wasn't walking in step with the rest of the class.
17. This decline marches in step with a downturn in interest.
18. They were almost the same height and they moved perfectly in step.
19. The decision has been accepted by everyone, so now we are all in step.
20. This is the time to make up for the imprecision of the life story in Step 1.
21. He can make sure that the campaign office, which he oversees, and the White House are in step.
22. Marconi has had to invest heavily in developing new products to keep in step with rivals such as Nortel and Alcatel.
23. Gently stroke the entire face with gentle upward movements as in Step 4. 14.
24. Step 3 involves the analysis and interpretation of the numerical information developed in Step 2.
25. He came wandering towards me, obviously having admitted defeat, and I fell in beside him, companionably in step.
26. Changes in the size of boreal forests and carbon dioxide concentrations have moved in step for most of this century.
27. Plans for the reform of local government were now in step with those for the emancipation of the serfs.
28. Use the exercises that follow and then, as discussed in step 5[sentencedict.com], ask some one for objective feedback.
29. Ironically, in the West, the sale of videotape recorders has often seemed to grow in step with industrial unemployment.
30. Return to the long stroke with which you began in Step 1.
More similar words: step by step, instead of, step, step up, install, against, instant, instinct, monster, instance, instruct, instantly, instructor, instrument, for instance, mainstream, institution, installation, instruction, fight against, instructional, institutional, struggle against, non-stop, stem, steam, steep, steer, steak, steel.