Random good picture Not show
(2) Giving is a reward in itself.
(3) The preface is complete in itself.
(4) This conference in itself constitutes a solid achievement.
(5) Threading a needle is an art in itself.
(6) In itself, it's not a difficult problem to solve.
(7) Simply wandering is a pleasure in itself.
(8) Is the recycling process in itself damaging to the environment?
(9) Diamond may be strong in itself, but it does not bond well with other materials.
(10) For her, travelling had become an end in itself rather than a means of seeing new places.
(11) An event horizon is not in itself a structure.
(12) Now that in itself would cause major delays.
(13) To obtain this is in itself a complicated matter.
(14) This is quite exciting in itself.
(15) This in itself greatly enhances their knowledge and understanding.
(16) Commitment of experimental method is in itself entirely commendable.
(17) De jure censorship is an unquestioned evil in itself.
(18) It is an act of public disorder in itself.
(19) The planning becomes an end in itself.
(20) That in itself is an indictment of the Government.
(21) Each was an exhibition in itself lasting two or three days to which retailers for that area were invited.
(22) Computing becomes an end in itself as the fledgling hacker gets sucked into the loop between the human and the computer.
(23) Getting his book into print has been an Olympian task in itself.
(24) The most important thing in any relationship is not what you get but what you give. In any case, the giving of love is an education in itself.
(25) For the old lady buying the daily newspaper soon became an end in itself, since she really just wanted to chat with the shopkeeper.
(26) While he had originally traveled in order to study, traveling had become an end in itself.
(27) IT is a tool for learning, not merely an end in itself. Sentencedict.com
(28) There is a slight infection in the lung which in itself is not serious.
(29) Though his journey had been imprudent, it was still not in itself treasonable.
(30) To wear such a garment was an act of aggression in itself.
More similar words: itself, of itself, by itself, self-, himself, by himself, by yourself, self-esteem, initial, initiate, initially, definition, definitely, initiative, finite element, shelf, welfare, unit, unity, unite, sell, monitor, seller, sell off, sell out, select, vessel, community, closely, furniture.