Random good picture Not show
1. In addition to endure, we have no choice.
2. I minored in literature in addition to art.
3. To accomplish great things, in addition to dream, must act.
4. The company provides cheap Internet access. In addition, it makes shareware freely available.
5. In addition to the thick fog, there was a heavy swell.
6. In addition to the 81 positive comments, 26 students had neutral, mixed, negative or off topic views.
7. Use a good waterproof adhesive in addition to the screws.
8. In addition to the photos, nothing taken away; In addition to the footprints, nothing left.
9. In addition to you,and who is eligible walked around in my heart.
10. Part-time English classes are offered. In addition, students can take classes in word-processing and computing.
11. There will be simple tests in addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
12. They nobbled two children as hostages in addition.
13. You do that in addition?
13. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
14. She gets various perquisites in addition to her wages.
15. In addition there are six other applicants.
16. There is, in addition, one further point to make.
17. In addition, interest on Treasury issues isn'tsubject to state and local income taxes.
18. In addition to a competitive salary, the company offers attractive employee benefits.
19. Students choose from optional subjects in addition to the core curriculum.
20. The freighter carries a few passengers in addition to its cargo.
21. You will, in addition, pay to the Bank any losses, costs(sentencedict.com), expenses or legal fees .
22. The plus sign is used in addition and the minus is used in subtraction.
23. The film star has an incredible car in addition to a large house.
24. In addition to these arrangements, extra ambulances will be on duty until midnight.
25. In addition to my weekly wage, I got a lot of tips.
26. In addition to his movie work, Redford is known as a champion of environmental causes.
27. There's a postage and packing fee in addition to the repair charge.
28. In addition to his flat in London, he has a villa in Italy and a castle in Scotland.
29. In addition to giving a general introduction to computers, the course also provides practical experience.
30. Since you left crushing the dream with, then I choose in perishing in addition.
More similar words: in addition to, addition, additional, edition, condition, tradition, expedition, conditions, traditional, traditionally, position, munitions, coalition, combination, inclination, nomination, opposition, exhibition, definition, transition, composition, practitioner, acquisition, recognition, discrimination, in all directions, add in, in advance, in advance of, inadvertent.