Random good picture Not show
31. Particularly, the solution for impermeable silt-layer can be used to describe the tidal fluctuation in a confined aquifer under a tidal river separated by an impermeable layer.
32. The asymptotic stability of the rarefaction wave has been established for the impermeable wall problem under small perturbation conditions and non-isothermal conditions.
33. The external layer of the skin is relatively impermeable to water.
34. In the design of the impermeable curtain grouting engineering, high - pressure cement grouting with orifice - closed adopted.
35. The accumulation of oilis governed by lateral changes from permeable to impermeable facies.
36. The steady-state flow mathematical model of arbitrary shaped heterogeneous reservoirs with impermeable barrier is constructed in this paper.
37. Impermeable wall of the dam is very long ,(http://sentencedict.com/impermeable.html) so the task is burdensome.
38. Waterproof and impermeable abilities are very important to keep the normal state of an engineering project, and the key method to increase impermeability is to use impermeable concrete.
39. Most shower curtains are also waterproofed , and it is also possible to attach an impermeable liner to your shower curtain if you're using a fabric curtain.
40. The impermeable target of composite geo - membrane is static water pressure.
41. And the microvoid has stronger shielding effect to the permeable crack than the impermeable crack. In addition, the opening stress on the ligament is shown.
42. It is observed that the crack impermeable model can be used under some condition.
43. A synthetic rubber produced by copolymerization of a butylene with isoprene, nearly impermeable to air and used in tires, inner tubes, and insulation.
44. ORIDA plastic rubber the thermal blister closed cell structure forms an impermeable layer which is in itself a good vapour barrier.
45. The membrane formed being elastically deformable and substantially impermeable for functioning as a vacuum bag in Vacuum Assisted Resin Transfer Molding, debulking, compaction, or similar processes.
46. Since the inner mitochondrial membrane is impermeable to oxaloacetate , it is converted to malate by mitochondrial malate dehydrogenase.
47. Equipped to float with impermeable canvas skirts, these tanks were to propel themselves to the beach with an ad hoc propellor and then resume normal operation.
48. The objects are covered with impermeable decorative coatings of glass like material.
49. Cancer is a cellular structure whose cell wall has become impermeable.
More similar words: impeccable, be able to, agreeable, changeable, unchangeable, interminable, impalpable, implacable, come about, watermelon, bewilderment, whimper, impetus, imperial, imperious, imperfect, imperative, impending, impenitent, impediment, impeachment, permissible, able, viable, cable, table, notable, usable, unable, enable.