Random good picture Not show
1. Protecting yourself from identity theft is a matter of treating all your personal and financial documents as top secret information.
2. Feinstein shares the widespread concern about identity theft and the creation of profiles or dossiers on individuals without their knowledge.
3. One new feature is the Identity Theft Recovery Unit.
4. So how does identity theft happen?
5. Law enforcement officials, who say identity theft has reached epidemic proportions in the United States, are claiming a victory in the fight against Internet sites that offer false identification.
6. Identity theft is a minor offence and its harm has been somewhat overestimated.
7. The growing concerns about identity theft may give a boost to fingerprint - verification technology.
8. Identity theft has now become so prevalent that thieves are rifling through garbage to attain any information that they can use to steal from their unsuspecting victims.
9. Identity theft is a major problem, and we've been warning job seekers abo It'since 1999.
10. Managing access includes risk mitigation of identity theft or spoofing.
11. Identity theft expert Robert Siciliano did exactly this last year with an ATM he bought off of Craigslist.
12. Identity theft is difficult and, worst of all, you can't detect until it's probably too late.
13. A credit file "security freeze" is a preventive tool to help you avoid identity theft and to block impostors from using your personal information to establish credit.
14. Sweeten is already expected to face charges of filing false reports and identity theft.
15. When the worldwide economic meltdown started, I naively thought the subsequent tightening of credit lines would at least make identity theft less of a problem than before.
16. The misuse of medical records has led to loss of jobs, discrimination, identity theft and embarrassment.
17. He's a software programmer indicted for high security code infiltration, identity theft.
17. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
18. Request free credit report at least once a year to check for identity theft.
19. Riddell was jailed Tuesday and faces a charge of unauthorized practice of law. Prosecutor Stephen S. Snook said he also hopes to file identity theft charges.
More similar words: identity, confidentiality, entity, nonentity, identify, identical, identically, identified, residential, confidential, presidential, identical twin, identification, entitlement, quantity, in quantity, entitle, trident, evident, incident, entitled, accident, strident, resident, occident, theft, dentist, incidental, confident, president.