Random good picture Not show
1. The water eddied around in a whirlpool.
2. The canoe was sucked into the whirlpool.
3. The huge whirlpool could suck in the boat.
4. The whirlpool sucked down the canoe.
5. The canoe was sucked down into the whirlpool.
6. The whirlpool sucked down everything floating on the water.
7. A whirlpool is formed by water going round very fast.
8. She felt she was being dragged into a whirlpool of emotion.
9. Double room with whirlpool bath ￡6.50.
10. His face spun back in a whirlpool of anger.
11. The whirlpool appears reliably whenever we pull the plug.
12. She is flailing about in a cultural whirlpool of conflicting expectations, standards and demands.
13. A whirlpool bath and relaxing sun-beds are available for hire.
14. Just like that, she was sucked into the whirlpool that was threatening to swallow the Olympics.
15. Its two suites boasted whirlpool baths in which three could sit comfortably and four even more so.
16. November 21 A whirlpool of mutual hatred With accelerating fury the Middle East's cycle of violence spins.
17. Vortex missile ... ... creates a whirlpool of seething energy ... ... our only vortex missile.
18. Everything that floated on the sea was sucked down by the whirlpool.
19. The recent rain had churned up the waterfall into a muddy whirlpool.
20. He slid into schooling like an athlete lowering himself into a whirlpool(sentencedict.com), feeling the heat deep in his tissue.
21. They hope to build eight single bedrooms with flats for families and a possible leisure complex with a swimming pool and whirlpool.
22. All fittings are gold-plated with marbled surrounds to the double basins, and a whirlpool bath.
23. Optimum Sports Centre: Indoor and outdoor pools, sauna, solarium, massage rooms and outside whirlpool.
24. Blood from Forster's broken body was floating away in clouds, finally swirling in a whirlpool above the drain.
25. Outside, there is a sun terrace, small pool, children's pool and whirlpool with sea views.
26. What a challenge to a life that is caught in the whirlpool of materialism!
27. When he opened his eyes again he was staring at a pinkish whirlpool running into the drain.
27. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
28. The hotel fitness centre is definitely worth a visit to enjoy a Roman-style steam bath, sauna, swimming-pool and whirlpool.
29. He painted the gorge; he painted the rapids; he painted the Whirlpool from every vantage point.
30. Walter G.. Campbell decided to take a borrowed rowboat through the Whirlpool Rapids and into the vortex itself.