Random good picture Not show
(1) The workers raised a great hue and cry against the new rule.
(2) A terrific hue and cry was raised against the new tax proposals.
(3) Further cuts in welfare have raised a hue and cry among the American public.
(4) There has been a great hue and cry about the council's plans to close the school.
(5) The bill has raised a hue and cry from the gay community.
(6) When foresters raised the hue and cry, the men of the neighbouring townships were bound to come and help them.
(7) The hue and cry started for you, but you could not be found.
(8) The press raised a hue and cry against Feds spying into people's business through wiretapping.
(9) The raised a great hue and cry against the new rule.
(10) He soon took the hue and cry of " Mama doesn't make it that way. "
(11) The public raised a great hue and cry about tax hikes.
(12) They raised a great hue and cry against the new rule.
(13) It was part of the constable's duty hue and cry after an escaping criminal.
(14) Others joined him, and soon there a hue and cry.
(15) Most foreign relief organizations joined in the hue and cry.
(16) A terrific hue and cry is raised against the new tax proposal.
(17) The press raised a hue and cry against Feds spying into other people's business through wire - tapping.
(18) Only a few of the private shopowners raised a great hue and cry against the new rule.
(19) Just as the show ended(sentencedict.com), he heard a huge hue and cry outside.
(20) He had the right to arrest all poachers found within his bailiwick, and to raise the hue and cry upon them.
(21) Limping across the courtyard he was noticed by the sentry who promptly raised a hue and cry. Sentencedict.com
(22) When a warrant was issued for his arrest, the Hue and Cry listed among his friends four headmen and an ex-headman.
(23) The old gentleman was not the only person who raised the hue and cry.
(24) Amidst all the recent talk of boom vs. bubble, there is a hue and cry that the current environment may smack of 1999.
(25) Either they seek attention through their somewhat callous and silent demeanour or by making a hue and cry, in their own inimitable style, they sure do make the world stand up and listen.
(26) Weapons fanciers among US bloggers and commentators are raising a hue and cry against using the Virginia episode as another argument for gun control.
(27) "Stop thief, " cried Smith as he ran. Others joined him, and soon there was a hue and cry.
(28) The lenient sentence passed on the convicted rapist caused such a hue and cry that questions were asked in the House of Commons and many people demanded a change in the law.
(29) Someone said the bank had failed, and soon there was a hue and cry as people shouted for their money.
(30) Just about every time a police officer dies in the line of duty , there's a hue and cry for some kind of preventive action.