Random good picture Not show
1) You overvalued the high tech of that product.
2) The economy is in the upswing which makes high tech services in more demand too.
3) All high tech and computers and whatnot.
4) This high tech tent is the latest in mobile medical hardware, which could help save lives.
5) All high tech and computers and whatnot. Yours truly won't be moving to the new premises.
6) The kind of high tech. training available in the East Belfast centres is not offered in this part of the city.
7) It was expensive, high tech, brutal and, I don't doubt, ecologically unsound but I loved it all.
8) The state's Silicon Valley also contributed to English's high tech lingo: software, hardware and megabyte.
9) Experience in high tech high volume design and production environment.
10) These high tech high jinx will keep your family bewildered as you laugh when their desktop goes haywire or their speech recognition software only responds to Klingon.
11) Many engineers at these high tech companies hail from the Asia Pacific.
12) The architectural style usually referred to as High Tech was also emerging.
13) Since then, it has been taken over by the firm of Heber, who specialise in high tech electronics research.
14) Now, with no end in sight to the boom in high tech products, the distortions became too big to overlook.
15) Britain's future must be high skill, high wage and high tech.
16) However[sentencedict.com], the period design features cleverly conceal a wealth of high tech services.
17) Though employment growth is down, the area is still attracting health care, high tech, banking and sports-related industries.
18) Cue makers can spend from 50 hours to five weeks producing a single cue as they combine handicraft with high tech.
19) Other items on motorway-induced development can also be found in the sections on retail, high tech and housing development.
20) Servo system of the compact disc storage device is the combination of fine machine and computer control, gathering high tech such as laser measure or tracking position and DSP application.
21) Objective To explore the feasibility and superiority of the simple controllable aerocyst pressurization wrapped-up bondage for battlefield first aid in the future high tech local war.
22) Participants came from retail, financial services, packaged goods, and high tech.
23) There, 600 engineers from around the world beaver away on next-gen products, everything from cleaner coal to high tech manufacturing.
24) Micromechanism will be the thrusters and the amplifiers of the 21th century's high tech development.
25) This part also analyses the connotation, request, and character of integrity marketing, considers that integrity marketing must be the certain choice for private-enterprise in high tech to develop.
26) Jeff: I notice in the project descriptions that some of the environmental details of the building are fairly high tech,[http://sentencedict.com/high tech.html] like the window louvers.
27) Rest assured his education hasn't gone to waste, however, as Levin blends high tech and customized software programs to create his own extraordinary audio and visual compositions.
28) Unfortunately, our privacy legislation appears to be always one step behind when it comes to high tech and online scenarios.
29) And there are still plenty of economic events in which the United States sweeps the medals: farming, high tech, higher education, branded goods.
30) How does raising money for a biotech firm differ from high tech?
More similar words: highlight, fighter, tighten, eighteen, brighten, blighted, frighten, delighted, enlighten, foresighted, frightened, straighten, enlightened, frightening, firefighter, straighten up, enlightenment, righteousness, high, technique, thigh, technical, highly, highway, technology, technician, antechamber, technicality, technological, high school.