Random good picture Not show
1. The child's cries tugged at my heartstrings.
2. She knows exactly how to tug at readers' heartstrings.
3. They always go for the heartstrings, don't they.
4. It pulls at the heartstrings of every agent out there to see a young lady or anyone jeopardized by these conditions.
5. This book really pulls at people's heartstrings.
6. Clear and bright appearance, superior structure design, easily heartstrings.
7. Many adoption cases tug at the heartstrings.
8. Nicholas Sparks has a way of pulling at heartstrings.
9. The thought wrung Tom's heartstrings.
10. Adventure tugs at the heartstrings of youth.
11. This song touches the heartstrings of the audience.
11. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
12. The letter tugged at her heartstrings.
13. Its riffle touched my heartstrings deeply. and leave echo, just like hugs.
14. Even if a car has your heartstrings in a white - knuckled stranglehold, never let on.
15. It ripples out , moreover , to the heartstrings that will tug.
16. Heartstrings are the bows that tie the gift of friendship.
17. It's the story of a lost child - guaranteed to tug at the heartstrings.
18. Charlie Harris was a shrewd street-seller whose appearance and demeanour tugged at the heartstrings of the compassionate.
19. Those we love and lose are always connected by heartstrings into infinity. Terri Guillemets
20. She felt he was drawing his bow across her heartstrings.
21. That night the little creature did not stop crying and its pitiful little squeak tore at Aggie's heartstrings.
22. Love - hate story, full of rough characters were the fate of each of the players pulled heartstrings.
23. Ryu Si Won - an outstanding and talented artiste whose personality and works tugged the heartstrings of many.
24. From Cuba, Hearst's star reporters wrote stories designed to tug at the heartstrings of Americans.
25. But his native India always tugged at Mr Prahalad's heartstrings.
26. The sight of the poor child crying tugged at my heartstrings.
27. The charity's pamphlets are designed to pull at the heartstrings of the Public.
28. She was the falsest woman that ever broke man's heartstrings.
More similar words: strings, pull the strings, heart to heart, bearings, hearing, string, heartening, disheartening, heartrending, hamstring, stringent, heartbreaking, stringency, astringent, shoestring, astringency, sense of hearing, learn by heart, outstrip, heatstroke, heart, hearth, at heart, hearty, by heart, hearten, heartily, heartwood, heartfelt, hearthrug.