Similar words: have a good time, have, have to, have on, leave alone, have to do with, abandon, a bad egg. Meaning: v. enjoy oneself greatly.
Random good picture Not show
1. He and I just have a ball.
2. We have a ball in my bag.
3. Have dinner, have a ball, then spend the night, provided you have reservations.
4. NowlookI have a ball in my hand.
5. Let's hit the bar, have a ball tonight!
6. OK, boors, have a ball.
7. We can have a ball in the spacious villa.
8. I will have a ball team of my own.
9. Did you have a ball on vacation?
10. I think we would have a ball.
11. A: May I have a ball pen?
12. May I have a ball pen for Su Yang?
13. When you have a ball with your friends[sentencedict.com/have a ball.html], what makes you the highest?
14. I have a ball.
15. A typical park would have a ball field, man - made lakes and lawns.
16. We intend to have a ball at the amusement park.
17. Like the last game you have a ball with a box, screen borders, and the paddle.
18. We intend to have a ball at the amusement park today.
19. How about going with me, Bill? We'll have a ball.
20. A playground and playhouse keep the tots happy while the teenagers have a ball with a whole host of absorbing activities.
21. Besides, to be really crass about it, the publicity people are going to have a ball with this.
22. No matter where you go, what your interests, if you are into celebrating, you can have a ball.
23. We should take the kids to the zoo, they'll have a ball!
24. Report is very poor, next that is to say some dresses fade is very fierce, it is quality again next, wear a few days to have a ball, it is off line again next, or slide fastener will be broken.
More similar words: have a good time, have, have to, have on, leave alone, have to do with, abandon, a bad egg, database, ball, balls, above all, give away, come about, serve as, be able to, care about, ballot, arrive at, behavior, balloon, tribal, global, verbal, agreeable, changeable, behavioral, balanced, basketball, inquire about.