Random good picture Not show
1. Pigs were grunting and squealing in the yard.
2. The pigs were grunting contentedly as they ate their food.
3. She stirred the soup, grunting with satisfaction.
4. Grunting with effort, she lifted me up.
5. Grunting and groaning, they heaved the wardrobe up the stairs.
6. He pulled harder on the rope, grunting with the effort.
7. He hauled himself over the wall, grunting with the effort.
8. A soldier fell on her, grunting and rooting.
9. Flak blotted the sky ahead, making remote grunting sounds.
10. He was calling, making inarticulate noises, grunting and angry.
11. Retractions were sensitive but not specific, and grunting was not significantly associated with hypoxaemia in these newborn infants.
12. It is a slow, stomping thing with grunting; the guitars hate us and the drums are thick and stupid.
13. There was some earnest grunting and scraping, but no upward progress.
14. Grunting with satisfaction, he tore the raw chicken apart with teeth and hands, pulsing with barbaric strength.
15. Call a grunting double coo, with accent on second syllable.
16. After a lot of scuffling and grunting, the soldiers pushed Hilda out.
17. With a great, grunting effort he brought his shield smashing down, like an axe, at the King.
18. Miguel stood there smoking and grunting and nodding to himself with the grim satisfaction that comes when your suspicions are proved correct.
19. 'sounds like -- like hogs grunting.
20. Reinforcing this layer by grunting mode is introduced.
21. Pigs were grunting and squealing in the farm.
21. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
22. He squatted, grunting at the pain in his knees.
23. Now I can walk up hill without puffing and can bend down without grunting.
24. A pair of ravens circles high overhead, making a few soft grunting sounds.
25. They make love in the pigsty, to the sound of grunting and squealing from the occupants.
26. Two goats will circle head to tail in a display of strength, tossing their heads and posturing and grunting at each other.
27. He comes on stage performing ballet steps, pirouettes off into the wings, makes some weird grunting sounds, then reappears.
28. I get down on my hands and knees and peer into the darkness but can only hear him grunting.
29. It caught hold of a chair and, with a great deal of grunting, managed to tip it over.
30. The well-endowed prisoners all strip to the waist and begin sweating and grunting as they struggle to free the craft.
More similar words: hunting, daunting, mounting, haunting, accounting, grunt, disgruntled, untrusting, panting, ranting, renting, wanting, glinting, painting, parenting, printing, planting, continuing, contingent, dissenting, enchanting, unrelenting, contingency, intimidating, complementing, unrelentingly, printing press, scintillating, disappointing, grunge.