Random good picture Not show
(1) Pollen grains are rich in mitochondria, Golgi apparatus, and endoplasmic reticulum.
(2) The cell contains profusely rough endoplasm rete and Golgi apparatus. which show that the cell possess active metabolism function.
(3) Golgi apparatus is a central organdie for trafficking pathway in cell.
(4) The ultrastructure of the Golgi apparatus in rat spermatids was analyzed at the 19steps of spermiogenesis.
(5) The golgi apparatus performs an assembly line function where proteins are processed.
(6) Golgi apparatus , a thick biologic specimen, is reconstructed and modeled in our first experiment.
(7) The Golgi apparatus in plant cells.
(8) The results show that, there are typical Golgi apparatus in spermatogonium, they are located near the nuclear membrane, and the saccules are connected by connective tubules.
(9) The Golgi apparatus is also the site where synthesis of polysaccharides, e . g . in mucus, takes place.
(10) Hyalinocytes can phagocytize the granulocytes which have expelled their granules. In hyalinocytes, ACP was found synthesized in Golgi apparatus and was involved in the endocellular digestion process.
(11) Cisterna (pl. cisternae ) A flattened membrane-bounded sac of the endoplasmic reticulum or the Golgi apparatus, being the basic structural unit of these organelles.
(12) Early studies on the mode of action of brefeldin identified inhibition of protein and nucleic acid synthesis by disruption of the Golgi apparatus.
(13) The proteins they make can enter the cisternae for transport to other parts of the cell or for secretion via the GOLGI APPARATUS.
(14) Prokaryotes lack organelles such as nucleoli, mitochondria, plastids , Golgi apparatus[sentencedict .com], and do not exhibit cyclosis.
(15) Results: For three incubation times, HMME fluorescence has diffuse cytoplasmic distribution, with little nuclear stain and brighter perinuclear area in Golgi apparatus.
More similar words: apparatus, golgi body, apparent, apparently, apparition, heir apparent, separate, reparation, separation, separatism, preparatory, preparation, separate from, comparatively, nostalgia, arthralgia, hiatus, status, appal, appall, afflatus, status quo, appalled, appalling, happy-go-lucky, unflappable, parade, paramour, parable, paradox.