Random good picture Not show
1. The drunkard tottered to the door.
2. A drunkard brushed against me in a rude way.
3. That drunkard flung out the empty bottle.
4. The drunkard led a vicious life.
5. He became a skid row type of drunkard.
6. The drunkard tottered along the road.
7. The drunkard wavered out of the wineshop.
8. They pitched the drunkard out.
9. A drunkard is unfit to drive.
10. Seryozhka is a sluggard, a drunkard.
11. The drunkard rolled up to me.
12. The drunkard was turned out of the bar.
13. The fat old drunkard was found asleep in a bower of roses by some of the servants of the palace.
14. To taste the elixir of life, become a drunkard in that mystic tavern!
15. With a violent drunkard for a husband, he thought, that wretched woman must lead a life of terror.
16. Huckleberry Finn, son of the town drunkard.
17. That drunkard was the opprobrium of our community.
18. The author portrayed his father as a vicious drunkard.
19. A drunkard is in bondage to alcohol.
20. The drunkard tends to vulgarize.
21. The drunkard began to rave again.
22. The drunkard staggered along the street.
23. The drunkard told his troubles to every Tom , Dick and Harry who passed by.
24. Drunkard thinks he also has the experience of carry on a clandestine love affair, say: Hey!
25. One drunkard immodesty drop down from the third floor, lead background a person to round a view,(sentencedict.com/drunkard.html) a police come over: occurrence what matter?
26. To straighten out the crooked road an English drunkard made.
27. He is a one-man debauch. - See him, the drunkard, his huge shaggy head filled with nonsenses!
28. In the subway I got cornered by the inevitable drunkard wanting to give me some advice.
29. Now and then I turned aside to avoid some noisy drunkard as he reeled homewards.
30. Shortly Tom upon the juvenile pariah of the village, Huckleberry Finn , son of the town drunkard.