Random good picture Not show
1. He sold the cafe as a going concern.
2. Prides Hill Kennels was a going concern.
3. In consequence, the message contained within a going concern qualification may merely confuse users of financial statements.
4. If the going concern qualification's role is to signal the distribution of the likely cash flows, further questions arise.
5. Should it launch an investigation into every going concern qualification?
6. Should companies with a going concern qualification be required to display the fact prominently on their premises and letter headings?
7. The pub was then sold as a going concern and refurbished.
8. An accurate valuation as a going concern is as much in the interests of the owner as of the lender.
9. Directors should report that their business is a going concern and auditors should report on this statement. 3.
10. Opinions differ about whether the going concern qualification does have incremental information content.
11. Current entitiesactual. Address the going concern on its on - going fast development.
12. You'll be a going concern attracting much attention and plenty of possible connections.
13. We will continue to run the company as a going concern .
14. The receivers will always prefer to sell a business as a going concern.
15. To tell her that she and Piers were now a going concern?
16. But you and I know the Soviet Union is a going concern.
17. Although its assets are notionally worth ￡10 billion, their market value as a going concern must be far less.
18. Personal liability on shares could occur whilst the company is still a going concern.
19. The factors which, if present, indicate the transfer as a going concern largely relate to intangible assets.
20. The company shall be presumed to be carrying on its business as a going concern.
21. There is doubt about the company's ability to continue as a going concern.
22. In January 1987 she went to live in Tenerife and on 8 May 1987 she sold the business as a going concern.
23. The Act specifies four fundamental accounting principles which must be applied: Going concern basis.
24. There is no hard and fast rule as to what constitutes the transfer of a business as a going concern.Sentencedict.com
25. But the Lancashire-based company has now ceased trading and will not be sold as a going concern.
26. It is only prepared to make that payment on the assumption that the Business is a going concern without too many problems.
27. The possibility that parts of the business could be sold off as a going concern should not be overlooked.
28. Nevertheless, he set about the seemingly hopeless task of making a bankrupt Command a going concern.
29. Not very good at first. It has been two years before it becomes a going concern.
30. Some creditors could insist that the company is worth more to them in liquidation than as a going concern.
More similar words: concerning, concern, concerned, be concerned about, disconcerting, concert, concealing, flying colours, concentrating, developing country, ongoing, developing countries, concentration camp, sconce, concede, concept, conceit, conceal, conceive, ensconce, concealed, conceited, conceptual, conception, concession, concealment, concentrate, misconceive, preconceive, inconceivable.