Random good picture Not show
1) The boys go to school in groups.
2) Do you go to school?
3) She can't go to school because she is ill.
4) We go to school on weekdays.
5) Do you go to school on a bicycle?
6) He'll go to school in the latter part of the year.
7) One morning, I didn't want to go to school, and decided to feign illness.
8) You should make your bed before you go to school.
9) Some children can read and write before they go to school.
10) The little boy refused to go to school.
11) She will have to go to school.
12) We don't have to go to school on Sundays.
13) Children who go to school are schoolchildren.
14) The children go to school in a minibus.
15) We go to school every day but Sunday.
16) You can go to school when you're old enough.
17) Children need some orientation when they go to school.
18) Where did you go to school?
19) The children go to school on skis.
20) Parents carry the burden of ensuring that children go to school.
21) She couldn't go to school for a few weeks because of illness, but she'll be able to catch up quickly.
22) In the daytime, we go to school, but in the evenings we play.
23) We go to school to get knowledge about many different things.
24) In this country children of denizen go to school free.
25) Some of the children living on the farms go to school in a minibus.
26) Your mum will go spare if you don't go to school!
27) They didn't go to school today,(http://sentencedict.com/go to school.html) they goofed off downtown instead.
28) You've got to go to school, whether you like it or not.
29) I went to school at seven o'clock this morning although I don't belong to go to school until half past seven.
30) My daughter's a bit poorly today, so she didn't go to school.
More similar words: school, in school, at school, preschool, schoolbag, high school, after school, hooligan, go to sleep, so to speak, choose, scholar, photosynthesis, dichotomy, scholarship, toss, proscribe, oscillate, tool, microscope, pool, stool, fool, cool, tossing, kaleidoscope, chitosan, pseudoscience, to speak of, microscopically.