Random good picture Not show
1. The boy's hair was plastered with ghee, or clarified butter, as evidence of his achievement.
2. Then he melted the ghee in the fire and the charcoal hissed so sharply that Gold Teeth could not make out his words.
3. When milk dries up completely, add pure ghee to stir continuously.
4. But a listener named Phillip Ghee has another thought about how to control pigeon populations.
5. In 1-gallon saucepan put 3 tablespoons ghee, turmeric, hing, and beans.
6. In small skillet add remaining ghee. When hot add cumin seeds and black mustard seeds. When the seeds start to crackle pour the mixture into the pot of dal.
7. Incense and camphor and ghee burned now before the likenesses of Krishna and Shiva as well as Mary and Jesus.
8. We use it to feed our babies and for a special type of butter called "ghee".
9. Wonderful light hidden ghee factory with you hand in hand, create beautiful future.
10. The dough contains ghee and the bread is usually stuffed with vegetables.
11. The nuns are making ghee lamps with oil offered by believers.
12. We can drink ghee tee at the herds' homes to have a rest.
13. We were plied with the best food he could offer, drenched in expensive ghee.
14. She sat outside the tarpaulin, rubbed her hair with ghee, then filled a basin with water and a little buttermilk.
15. We minimize the use of saturated fats found in foods such as butter, ghee, suet, lard, coconut oil and dairy products.
15. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
16. There we read the Buddha's words on how cream of ghee is always present within all forms and modifications of milk, but is undetectable until it has been purified of its obscuring elements.
17. The patient is made to drink liquid butter or ghee until they vomit, then after several hours of prayer and priestly ritual dance, they are allowed to go home, supposedly fully cured.
18. Freeze-dried coffee substitute, organic black sesame noodles, Ayuverdic herb supplements, organic ghee ...
19. Storing and preparing all different kinds of foodstuffs and cooking down milk and making ghee.
20. Margaret is planning to roast groundnuts and bake chapati for breakfast and to make ghee - clarified butter - to serve with the potatoes.
More similar words: ghetto, high-end, ploughed, spaghetti, pigheaded, sheet, heed, sheep, heel, sheer, cheer, cheek, cheese, cheesy, cheetah, sheepish, in the end, cheer up, wheezing, cheerful, pinwheel, heedless, by the end of, at the end of, black sheep, big cheese, wheelchair, color wheel, wheel and axle, wheelbarrow.