Random good picture Not show
(1) Politicians are already gearing up for the election.
(2) The company's gearing up for the big export drive.
(3) The gearing of this machine is unusual.
(4) The players are gearing up for the big game.
(5) Cycle organizations are gearing up for National Bike Week.
(6) The organization is gearing up for a convention in May.
(7) The Department is gearing up for increased intake of students.
(8) The hospital is gearing itself up to deal with new patients.
(9) The rise in companies' income gearing has also stabilised.
(10) The company's gearing is 90 percent.
(11) Gearing currently stands at about 75 percent.
(12) The group's gearing is about 1,000 p.c.
(13) However, some in-house lawyers are already gearing up.
(14) What i-the cheapest way of lowering the gearing?
(15) The company will shortly be gearing up for a major expansion.
(16) The National Education Association is gearing up for its four-day convention in Boston.
(17) Hanson is said to be gearing up for a further full-scale foray into our industrial base.
(18) Gearing up for the holidays, Matthes and crew are already contemplating the construction of several festive and regionally specific gingerbread houses.
(19) My problem is one of gearing - basically it is too low in all gears.
(20) Most City firms are gearing up now for a big awareness campaign, with conferences, newsletters[sentencedict.com/gearing.html], and direct one-to-one programmes.
(21) They found that gearing did not significantly increase the overall cost of funds to the firm.
(22) Treachery from a party gearing up below White Slab - only to sneak on to Great/Bow ahead of the queue.
(23) A change into dry clothes before gearing up and a quick brew.
(24) Sega and Sony are gearing up by dropping the price on their hardware to $ 199.
(25) At the same time, San Francisco-based Pac Bell is gearing up to enter the long-distance market next year.
(26) Until recently the Antikythera mechanism was thought to be the sole surviving example of mathematical gearing in the Hellenistic tradition.
(27) Mr Record said Britannia had net debts of ￡40m and gearing of 110 percent.
(28) It was not possible to vary this, because playback machines had to have a similar gearing mechanism.
(29) Unsecured loan stock will have a higher carrying cost but less of an impact on the offeror's gearing.
(30) The declining support is causing consternation in the ruling party, which is gearing up for the presidential election later this year.
More similar words: bearing, hearing, wearing, searing, tearing, rearing, clearing, bearings, swearing, forbearing, endearing, overbearing, disappearing, sense of hearing, weariness, bear in mind, daring, caring, sparing, blaring, wayfaring, roaring, sharing, staring, glaring, uncaring, seafaring, earring, unsparing, preparing.