Random good picture Not show
1. The wound is festering, and gangrene has set in.
2. Once gangrene has developed the tissue is dead.
3. When gangrene set in, his foot had to be amputated.
4. They had to amputate his leg because gangrene had set in.
5. Gangrene set in and he had to have his leg amputated.
6. The wound was not properly disinfected and gangrene set in.
7. I'd never met gangrene before.
8. Doctor Cooper said he would die of gangrene.
9. There is also a risk of gangrene due to poor circulation(sentencedict.com), plus cataracts and possible kidney failure.
10. The judge said, when gangrene sets in, the doctor has no choice but to amputate.
11. Gas gangrene spreading to the bone marrow.
12. Few case reports regarding penile gangrene have been published.
13. They tried to freeze the gangrene from spreading.
14. Gangrene that develops as a result of arterial obstruction and is characterized by mummification of the dead tissue and absence of bacterial decomposition.
15. Gangrene : Localized soft - tissue death ( necrosis ) from prolonged blood-supply Blockage.
16. After hyperbaric oxygen therapy was given , digital gangrene improved.
17. Rots also increased on recipient tubers when the donors were heavily infected but were free of gangrene lesions.
18. Each day they removed more of the man's body, snipping ahead of the gangrene, though never taking quite enough.
19. Many displayed the malign green of corruption, the verdigris of spiritual gangrene.
20. Some had been tortured, and one had lost half of each foot to gangrene.
21. The acute appendicitis may divide into: Acute pure appendicitis, acute purulent appendicitis, acute gangrene appendicitis.
22. Wind - resistance sputum Yu: limb pain, numbness, skin flushes, not inconsistent temperature, acral gangrene visible ulcers.
23. To summarize correlation problems of medical rescue after earthquake, the keystones were amputation, crush syndrome and gas gangrene in hospital treatment.
24. Objective To explore the Medicine method and nurse of thrombo angitis obliterans gangrene.
25. Among the Bacteria susceptible to penicillin are those causing strep throat, spinal meningitis, gas gangrene, and syphilis.
26. Is not the right artery injection, the use of ulcers, gangrene over parts of the health organizations subcutaneously excellent analgesic effects were also accounted for 37%.
27. Methods The authors reviewed 42 patients underwent amputation for dry gangrene of leg due to atherosclerosis obliterans.
28. Blood-stasis-removing therapy combining with other methods was adopted to treat ecthyma, antral fistula, gangrene and swollen thigh. And four cases were presented.
29. Among the Bacteria susceptible to penicillinarethose throat, spinal meningitis, gas gangrene, and syphilis.
30. Wounds inflicted on the subjects were infected with bacteria such as Streptococcus, gas gangrene, and tetanus.
More similar words: gang, angry, Congress, angrily, ingredient, congregate, congressional, renew, renege, serene, frenetic, renegade, awareness, renewable, urban renewal, nuclear energy, entrepreneur, hungry, began, organ, ingrate, in-group, engross, slogan, elegant, mahogany, organic, engrossed, arrogant, gigantic.