Random good picture Not show
1. Fortune cookies are fun for dessert.
2. In plates around the room were fortune cookies, srnall Buddhas and smouldering joss sticks.
3. Thimmmpt...Open a fortune cookie and learn Chinese, I think not. I'll stick with trying not to bastardize English.
4. Sketching a fortune cookie is simple when you break it down into different shapes.
5. Every Chinese fortune cookie is accompanied with a fortune.
6. A diamond-encrusted, 14-karat-gold fortune cookie is available for $1,100 from Niemen Marcus, an upscale department store.
7. This simple application provides a fortune cookie dispenser.
8. What does It'say in your fortune cookie?
9. What does it say in your fortune cookie?
10. My fortune cookie says " Someday you'll be making cheap garbage in sweatshops for 80 cents a day to sale at Chinese Wal-Marts."
11. My fortune cookie said, 'Your next interview will result in a job'-and I like your company in particular.
12. Bakeries sell fortune cookie cupcakes.
13. Have that cooking while you prepare and organize the components for the speedy stir-fry. Fortune cookies are fun for dessert.
14. The jovial anchorman on the local news reaches into the pocket of his blazer and extracts a fortune cookie.
15. "To me, " Mr. Allen said, "there's no real difference between a fortune teller or a fortune cookie and any of the organized religions.
16. It took me three years to grasp the roots of my interest: My quest to understand the fortune cookie was really a quest to understand myself.
17. Europcar, which has developed the system with UK-based digital agency Fortune Cookie, will equip the system at a number of major outlets elsewhere around Europe from the end of the first half of 2010.
18. Lee is presently writing a book about Chinese food titled The Fortune Cookie Chronicles and is documenting the process on her blog fortunecookiechronicles.com.
19. Ms. Lee’s chorizo and kimchi empanadas with Korean glass noodles are pleated down the edge[Sentence dictionary], like huge Chinese dumplings; the spinach and mushroom version is folded like a fortune cookie.
20. And then we went to this great Chinese restaurant where my fortune cookie said 'There is nothing new under the sun.
21. Its melody is not unlike a nursery rhyme, and the message is like reading fortune cookie after fortune cookie.
22. For dessert, serve sliced oranges or lychees along with the fortune cookie.
23. the spinach and mushroom version is folded like a fortune cookie.
24. It was a thin strip of paper form a fortune cookie.
25. The script and earlier iteration of this episode had this as the "Jedi Fortune Cookie" message at the start of the episode: "Great leadership comes in all sizes. "
More similar words: cookie, fortunately, opportunity, tune, tune in, look in, look into, be connected with, economic recovery, neck, connect, tunnel, immune, connection, funeral, cooperate, start up, virtual, virtually, cooperative, coordinate, unexpected, departure, coordinator, by virtue of, cooperate with, unemployment, book, look, hook.