Random good picture Not show
(1) Also patron of aviators, florists, and foreign missions.
(2) Entertain a foreign mission.
(3) It was the first foreign mission for China's new naval forces.
(4) The convention plucked him from the pastorate to head the foreign mission board.
(5) The territory he controls is peaceful and there are foreign missions in Mazar-i-Sharif.
(6) Gaddafi later called for restraint and ordered troops to protect foreign missions. Sentencedict.com
(7) Mission: to develop brothers and sisters to love the un-reached, and to be Christians who are zealous in foreign mission, so as to enable Coronation to be a church with strong mission commitment.
(8) The British Foreign Secretary William Hague has visited the rebel-held Libyan city of Benghazi, the fourth such senior foreign mission there in a week.
(9) Clinton will depart Washington February 15 on her first foreign mission since taking office in January.
(10) The aim of the Synod consisted in enabling the church to get rid of the control of the foreign mission, and thereby to establish and develop indigenousness and united church in its proper sense.
(11) He tithed from his first paycheck and gave to his church, a foreign mission, and the poor.
(12) Clinton will visit Japan February 16–18, then Indonesia February 18–19, before heading to South Korea February 19–20 and concluding the foreign mission in China February 20–22.
More similar words: foreign minister, transmission electron microscope, foreign legion, foreign operation, television transmission, foreign relations, mission, mission impossible, missioner, emission, omission, foreign corporation, commission, admission, remission, permission, demission, submission, reconnaissance mission, french foreign legion, foreign, dismission, commissioned, missionary, commissioner, in commission, in remission, decommission, readmission, on commission.