Random good picture Not show
1. Hello, Paul. I haven't seen you for ages.
2. This elaborate deception fooled his family for ages.
3. I haven't seen you for ages.
4. My gloves have been missing for ages.
5. I haven't done any sewing for ages.
6. I've been knocking away for ages, but nobody has answered the door.
7. She scrubbed the mark on the wall for ages, but it wouldn't come off.
8. We haven't heard from her for ages.
9. Simon! I haven't seen you for ages .
10. The dentist kept me waiting for ages.
11. He waffled on for ages about his garden.
12. I haven't had a letter from her for ages.
13. I haven't been to the theatre for ages.
14. One's sight suffers for ages.
15. I've had/worn my hair in a bob for ages.
15. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
16. We haven't seen each other for ages.
17. The keys have been missing for ages.
18. He'll be busy for ages yet.
19. Hi there ! I haven't seen you for ages.
20. We had to queue for ages at passport control.
21. We had to wait for ages!
22. I haven't seen her for ages.
23. I've been waiting in this queue for ages.
24. I've been waiting for ages.
25. The idea has been around for ages without catching on.
26. She's fancied him for ages, but doesn't want to make the first move.
27. Our cars get blocked in and we can't leave for ages.
28. Time flies by and I remember I haven't seen you for ages.I send you a fine card with my missing and sincere blessing.
29. I've been lusting after one of their silk shirts for ages.
30. Right now you're in a more commanding position than you have been for ages.
More similar words: storage, rage, the dark ages, garage, encourage, coverage, discourage, courageous, discouraged, gesture, suggest, suggestion, oral, on a large scale, drag, orange, drag in, drag on, tragic, decorate, fragile, elaborate, favorable, corporate, fragment, incorporate, laboratory, demoralize, behavioral, pragmatic.