Random good picture Not show
1. It'seemed a good idea at first blush.
2. At first blush, this sounds like good news.
3. At first blush, this is a compelling concept.
4. That may sound strange at first blush.
5. At first blush, this discovery seems to confirm his theory.
6. A.. The results here sound more grim at first blush than they really are.
7. At first blush the offer seemed attractive.
8. Judy's ideas looked excellent at first blush.
9. His actions were not rational at first blush.
10. At the first blush, the matter seems easy.
11. GE is, at first blush the epitome of a blue - chip name.
12. It would seem, at first blush, that dollarization must be good.
13. It'seemed a good plan at first blush, but there were still some defects in it.
14. At first blush the university seems to be in greater demand than ever.
15. At the first blush, the princes of Europe, the owls of this dawn, shut their eyes, wounded and stupefied, and only opened them to threaten.
16. After the first blush of sin comes its indifference; and from immoral it becomes, as it were, unmoral, and not quite unnecessary to that life which we have made.
17. At first blush , DiMaria's initial comments could have been sour grapes.
18. At first blush , land is seen as a fixed or unalterable resource.
19. Like the first blush of winter that signals a great migration.
20. At first blush the idea possesses considerable intuitive appeal but on closer examination it fails.
20. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
21. At first blush, this probably seems swell , since the alternative - ostensibly - is layoffs.
22. At first blush, vaccinating the wolves against rabies seems a simple solution.
23. At first blush the matter seems easy, in fact it is not ( quite ) easy.
24. Things aren’t often what they appear to be at first blush. But embarrassment is. Jarod Kintz
More similar words: first, at first, first aid, first of all, headfirst, first prize, first-aid kit, at first sight, the first person, for the first time, first and foremost, in the first place, first amendment, lush, bluster, slush, flush, thirst, thirsty, thirst for, bloodthirsty, roast beef, eastbound, frostbitten, blue, bluff, blubber, blunder, usher, blue-chip.