Random good picture Not show
(1) It is first and foremost a trade agreement.
(2) He does a little teaching, but first and foremost he's a writer.
(3) He does a bit of writing, but first and foremost he's a teacher.
(4) He was a singer, but first and foremost a scholar.
(5) Dublin is thought of first and foremost for its literary heritage.
(6) Your loyalty lies first and foremost with your family.
(7) It is a film first and foremost about loss.
(8) First and foremost is the potential for massive fraud.
(9) The opera is first and foremost an evocation of genius loci(sentencedict.com), and subsequently a gallery of types and humours.
(10) Hunts Point were first and foremost stone contractors, and they had hired an engineering firm to design and make the trusses.
(11) Whenever we want to combat our enemies, first and foremost we must start by understanding them rather than exaggerating their motives. Criss Jami
(12) First and foremost, Borland have taken the Windows interface and used it to good advantage.
(13) First and foremost, our fear that the right wing would have veto power over appointments to the Supreme Court.
(14) However my worry is not first and foremost a medical one but a spiritual one.
(15) First and foremost in importance to the structure were the bishops.
(16) The driving mirror is first and foremost an image: a self-reflexive representation or, in psychoanalytic terms, a narcissistic identification.
(17) First and foremost, we are intentionally considering a limited subset of the potential causes of recent longer-term climate change.
(18) The employer receives first and foremost priority services from its lawyers - there are no distractions from other clients.
(19) He is free to consider himself first and foremost a participant in the nationally important business of the Bundestag.
(20) First and foremost, it is vital to understand that predators usually thrive on passive souls.
(21) First and foremost this involved a whole battery of controls over production and consumption.
(22) First and foremost is that almost every facility has an OHP projector whereas not all have slide projectors.
(23) My boy, the first and foremost work of a doctor is to inspire confidence in his being one.
(24) This meant, first and foremost, following Bacon in the making of natural histories.
(25) In spite of being elected to office, she remains first and foremost a writer.
(26) My other travelling companion, John Lawrence, would describe himself first and foremost as a writer.
(27) Friends say that this was the demand she put first and foremost on the list of what she wanted to achieve.
(28) However, it is ingenuous to suppose that peace process brokers do not have their strategic interests first and foremost in mind.
(29) Mayor Agnos is a conservative Christian, but he considers himself first and foremost an American.
(30) It has been established that such items as these were employed first and foremost as musical instalments.
More similar words: stand for, first, at first, first of all, first prize, the first person, at first sight, in the first place, understand, send for, most, almost, mostly, at most, back and forth, remove, remote, removal, ceremony, once more, all the more, upstairs, at any cost, hostage, stand, stance, stand out, stand by, stand up, distant.