Similar words: European, eastern europe, peanut, union, reunion, student union, neurotic, neurosis. Meaning: n. an international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
Random good picture Not show
(1) The European Union has proposed new regulations to control the hours worked by its employees.
(2) The European Union should remain flexible enough to assimilate more countries quickly.
(3) The European Union was formerly called the European Community.
(4) France is a founder member of the European Union.
(5) The European Union is a powerful trading/trade bloc.
(6) Portugal already belongs to the European Union.
(7) The country has withdrawn from the European Union.
(8) European union is an ideal that has been nurtured since the post-war years.
(9) The European Union is still feeling its way towards common policies.
(10) I'm very keen that the European Union should be as open as possible to trade from Russia.
(11) The European Union was formerly known as the European Economic Community.
(12) European union is seen as a threat to the sovereignty of the nation state.
(13) The European Union is considering whether to provide financial support for the expedition.
(14) His single-minded pursuit of European union helped chase Mrs Thatcher from power.
(15) The country applied for full membership of the European Union.
(16) The European Union can act as a sheet anchor for emerging democracies.
(17) bilateral relations between the European Union and the U.S.
(18) Is Switzerland a member of the European Union?
(19) The European Union is made up of 15 nations with distinct cultural, linguistic and economic roots.
(20) Mitterand drew France closer to the European union and to Germany, its former foe.
(21) Britain's relationship with other members of the European Union presents Blair with problems, just as it did for the Tories.
(22) European Union is not a coessential economic space. Sentencedict.com
(23) Britain appears unlikely to break ranks with other members of the European Union.
(24) He has now raised the thorny issue of taxation within the European Union.
(25) Britain is one of the member states of the European Union.
(26) In today's lecture the focus will be on tax structures within the European Union.
(27) You will find attached hereto the text of the Treaty on European Union.
(28) The signing of the treaty marked a major milestone on the road to European union.
(29) What are the benefits for Britain of belonging to the European Union?
(30) Several Eastern European countries hope to soon gain entry to the European Union.
More similar words: European, eastern europe, peanut, union, reunion, student union, neurotic, neurosis, hope against hope, neurobiology, clean up, junior, rope, grope, propel, rope in, property, properly, improper, propensity, unimpeachable, onion, private property, enunciation, minion, renunciation, annunciation, opinion, pinioned, pronunciation.