Random good picture Not show
(1) Chocolate contains phenyl ethylamine, a mild mood elevator.
(2) OBJECTIVE :In order to improve the synthetic method of 2-(2-Thienyl)ethylamine, a key component of a myriad of biologically active materials, and suit for industrial process.
(3) Tensile strength of the ethylamine ionomer increased with the sulfonate content increasing.
(4) A multi-metal alloy catalyst for hydrogenation of acetonitrile to ethylamine was prepared using hydrazine hydrate and potassium borohydride as the co- reductant .
(5) Medicine intermediate N - ethylethylenediamine ( NEED ) was synthesized from acrylamide and ethylamine by addition reaction and Hofmann rearrangement.
(6) This paper studied the changes in dyeing properties of wool fiber through pretreatment of ethylamine.
(7) Studies of the Stardust samples by scientists at several NASA centers lend support to this hypothesis[Sentence dictionary], by detecting the presence of two nitrogen-rich organic molecules – methylamine and ethylamine.
(8) A further PCA analysis shows that the Smell-seeing sensitive array can discriminate even the class differences among methylamine, ethylamine and isopropylamine .
(9) Meanwhile the supporting electrolyte, i. e. tetraethylammonium is decomposed to chloroethane and ethylamine, so the supporting electrolyte should be improved in future.
(10) A study on synthesis of plant growth regulator 2-(3,4-dichorophenyl)-N, N-ethylic ethylamine.
More similar words: methylamine, diethylamine, triethylamine, phenylethylamine, naphthylamine, lysergic acid diethylamide, ethylenediamine, hydroxylamine, cyclohexylamine, methylate, methylated, methylation, ethyl alcohol, ethyl acetate, methyl alcohol, triethanolamine, thylacine, monoethanolamine, methylated spirit, methyl salicylate, lamine, calamine, melamine, prolamine, diethyl ether, laminectomy, scopolamine, thylakoid, phentolamine, alkanolamine.