Random good picture Not show
1. Ethylenediamine tetra Methylenephosphonic acid is a new multidentate ligand.
2. Disodium ethylenediamine tetraacetate is a good sequesterant.
3. Dyeing properties of wool fiber pretreated with ethylenediamine fiber can be dyed at a low temperature.
4. The 2,3,4,6-O-tetraisovaleryl glucose was synthesized with ethylenediamine acetate as a saponifier, characterized by1HNMR, HRMS and silylanized derivation MS, and applied in cigarettes as a flavorant.
5. A flow injection spectrophotometric method has been developed for on line monitor nitrite in environmental water. The method based on N (1 naphthyl)ethylenediamine spectrophotometry.
6. Objective To compare the therapeutic effects between ethylenediamine diaceturate and pituitrin on upper digestive tract hemorrhage resulting from portal cirrhosis of liver.
7. It was obtained with ethylenediamine and ethenesulfonic sodium as primary material through addition.
8. OBJECTIVE To research and develop ethylenediamine diaceturate for injection,(http://sentencedict.com/ethylenediamine.html) and to discuss its stability.
9. The yield of ethylenediamine diperchlorate of nearly 100 % can be obtained.
10. By using the ethylenediamine and its derivatives, we have synthesized 4 new silver complexes. The coordination features of this kind of ligands are discussed.
11. Piperazine was separated from ethylenediamine byproduct polyethylene polyamines mixture by refrigeration and azeotrope distillation.
12. In this article, modified heavy metal adsorbents was synthesized with corn starch as raw materials, through the dialdehyde starch reaction with ethylenediamine and loading amino-starch on bentonite.
13. The mesoporous silica molecular sieves Zr - MCM - 41 were synthesized in ethylenediamine.
14. A method to measure the content of nickel in the nickel iso - caprylate by complexometric titration using ethylenediamine tetraacetic acid (EDTA) was set up.
15. Some mesoporous materials of zirconium phosphate were synthesized by hydrothermal method using some templates such as CTAB, TBAB, diethyl amine, ethylenediamine and urea, respectively.
16. Objective To find out the influence of volume of bleeding during endoscopic sinus surgery Ethylenediamine diaceturate.
17. By comparing the experiments to explore the influencing factors of determination of atmospheric nitrogen oxide by naphthyl ethylenediamine dihydrochloride spectrophotometric method.
18. Alkaline earth metal ions were determined with tartaric acid ethylenediamine as mobile phase.
19. The production status, market demand and developing trend of ethylenediamine at home and abroad were introduced.
20. Nitrite levels were determined by the way of using sulfanilamide and N-(1 naphthalene) ethylenediamine hydrochloride .
More similar words: phenylethylamine, ethylene, polyethylene, methylene chloride, methylamine, tetrachloroethylene, tetrafluoroethylene, polytetrafluoroethylene, polyethylene terephthalate, diamine, diethyl ether, thiamine, lysergic acid diethylamide, unexamined, ethyl, benedictine, methyl, methamphetamine, methylate, medical examiner, methylated, adenosine deaminase, methylation, methyl group, ethyl alcohol, methyl alcohol, via media, thylacine, methylphenidate, methylcellulose.