Random good picture Not show
(1) Scopolamine is used for travel sickness.
(2) Patches containing the drug scopolamine, used in adults are not recommended for children.
(3) The active ingredient scopolamine possesses the anesthesia effect, relaxes muscles, inhibIt'secretion of sweat.
(4) Transdermal scopolamine is used to treat motion sickness.
(5) Why is the content uniformity tested for the scopolamine hydrobromide tablets?
(6) Patches containing the drug scopolamine[sentencedict.com], used are not recommended for children.
(7) Conclusions : Penehyclidine hydrochloride, which is better than scopolamine, has little influence on heart rate and body temperature as premedication.
(8) RC and RA had effect on the scopolamine - induced study and memory disturbance of mice.
(9) But the rats treated with pyridostigmine and methyl scopolamine were not effected significantly on motor activity to open-field exposure compared with rats dosed with saline.
(10) Methods Effects of subcutaneous injection of methyl scopolamine and pyridostigmine on stress-induced hyperthermia and motor activity were observed in rats by radio telemetry in an open-field chamber.
(11) The results showed that antagonist of muscarine receptor—scopolamine could retard, but not completely block epileptiform discharges induced by penicillin.
(12) Methods: The scopolamine and alcohol were used to induce mice acquired and reproducibility memory disorder, respectively.
(13) Conclusion PCEA with morphine, scopolamine and bupivacaine is safe for breast - feeding newborns in post - cesarean section parturients.
(14) SMcould decrease the brain cholinesterase activity in memory acquisition disorder mice induced by scopolamine ( P & lt; 0.05 ).
(15) Commonly used drugs such as methyldopa , Symmetrel, Inderal, cimetidine, scopolamine seasickness patches, and digitalis preparations.
(16) Step down type passive avoidance test is used to determine the effects of EPN on learning and memory dysfunction induced by scopolamine.
(17) Method Step down test and animal models of dysmnesia induced by scopolamine and NaNO 2 were used.
(18) The compound norfloxacin nicotinate injection is composed of 80-150 parts of norfloxacin nicotinate, 20-80 parts of apramycin sulfate and 5-30 parts of scopolamine hydrobromide.
(19) Method:The learning and memory tests were realized with a water maze on the learning and memory impact of mice induced by scopolamine and cycloheximide. Sentencedict.com
(20) Objective:To compare the effects of Methylphenidate on the passive avoidance responses of mice induced by aluminum or scopolamine.
(21) Conclusion Co - treatment of LSPE and BIL can ameliorate scopolamine - induced learning and memory impairment in young mice.
(22) In addition, it can also enhance the memory of normal and dysmnesia mouse induced by scopolamine.
(23) While this is a highly toxic plant, it also has its benefits. The medical alkaloids atropine, scopolamine, hyoscyamine, hyoscine, and belladonna also come from this plant.
(24) The effects of Total Glucosides of Paeony Root (TGPs) on amnesia induced by scopolamine , sodium nitrite (NaNO_2) and 25% alcohol were investigated in step-down test in mice.
(25) The above results suggest that respiratory inhibition induced by scopolamine may be related to blocking M1-R of the respiratory center.
(26) OBJECTIVE To observe the effect of electrical acupuncture on long-term potentiation (LTP) of excitatory postsynaptic potential (EPSP) of normal rats and rats with hypomnesia induced by scopolamine.
(27) Objective the curative effect of treatment infantile autumn diarrhea with Scopolamine Butylbromide injection and Smecta.
(28) After injecting astragalus in the points, prepared model by hypodermic injection of scopolamine.
(29) An amnesic condition characterized by insensibility to pain without loss of consciousness, induced by an injection of morphine and scopolamine, especially to relieve the pain of childbirth.
(30) What kind of method is employed for the assay of scopolamine hydrobromide tablets?
More similar words: catecholamine, scopoletin, polariscope, lamine, melamine, calamine, laminectomy, methylamine, polyamine, hydroxylamine, calamine lotion, phenylethylamine, hemilaminectomy, cyclohexylamine, marco polo, copolymer, monopolar, lamina, flaming, laminar, lam into, laminae, laminate, flamingo, laminated, laminator, inflaming, laminaria, delaminate, lamination.