Random good picture Not show
1. This was the rendezvous for every ethnic group.
2. She comes from every class, every ethnic group, every walk of life.
3. Gifted children are not peculiar to one ethnic group or to a particular social class.
4. The percentages are of all households in each ethnic group with dependent children under the age of 19.
5. But individual choices, structured by family, community and ethnic group efforts and values will be a contributing factor.
6. The Indonesians of the city form a distinct ethnic group.
7. His tutor is from the Pumi ethnic group.
8. One ethnic group is broken up among different countries.
9. This female teacher is from the Lopa ethnic group.
10. Others belong to the Rakhine ethnic group.
11. The clothes of the Lahu ethnic group are quite beautiful.
12. China is a multi - ethnic group country with a long history.
13. The king of Uganda's largest ethnic group, the Buganda, has put off a visit to a town in his kingdom, his spokesman has said.
14. Roma (also the Romani) is an ethnic group with origins in northern India whose members are widely dispersed in the world.
15. The genetic data supported Yao ethnic group was close to Mongoloid ethnic groups.
16. Latinos, now about 29 percent(sentencedict.com), are expected to replace whites as the largest ethnic group in the decades ahead.
17. The Sikhs have a very strong identity as a religious community and an ethnic group.
18. Mr Pejic has consistently refused to broadcast propaganda for any one ethnic group.
19. Moreover, DNA testing for employment purposes should not be performed if a large ethnic group would suffer.
20. Only 100,000 had gone back to homes in areas where their ethnic group was a minority.
21. For example, you might identify with a religion, local community, ethnic group, social club, and sports team.
21. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
22. Snobs abound, mustn't live the wrong side of the tracks, which ethnic group are you?
23. In the Roman Catholic Church priests are sometimes appointed to look after the needs of a particular ethnic group.
24. These markers are outward signs portraying whether or not individuals and collections of people belong to the same ethnic group.
25. Speaking Hakka dialect Hakka peoplet as a independent derivative of Han ethnic group.
26. The violence involved police and supporters of the Kapaka of Buganda, the traditional king of the country's largest ethnic group.
27. In conclusion: Prayerful life, daily walk in the faith, understands the needs of the ethnic group, seek the Lord and seek vision.
28. As an archipelagic state, Indonesia's geographic heterogeneity and its unique historical development have given rise to the pluralism in the ethnic group, religion and culture of the country.
29. 6% of the population ethnic Azerbaijani, (also called Azeris). The second largest ethnic group is Russians, who form roughly 1.8% of the population, most having emigrated since independence.
30. Yacub Addy is a renowned drummer from the Ga ethnic group in Ghana and created the Ghanaian music performance group Odadaa in 1982.
More similar words: ethnic, group, control group, pressure group, technical, technician, technicality, ground, background, ungrounded, middle ground, on the grounds of, come through, public good, technique, soup, go up, coup, do up, recoup, couple, round and round, coup d'etat, a couple of, grow, gross, groan, growth, groove, grow on.