Random good picture Not show
1. Aspirin is a popular analgesic.
2. This cream contains a mild analgesic to soothe stings and bites.
3. Aspirin is a mild analgesic.
4. Analgesic and anti-emetic drugs had been prescribed.
4. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
5. It was better than an analgesic in her blood.
6. The rest of us find paracetamol an effective analgesic with no important side effects and have no need of an antidote.
7. Actions : Antipyretic, antidotal, antiphlogistic and analgesic.
8. Analgesic and tonifying Harpagophytum Devil's claw.
9. To study analgesic effect of Dryopteris grans(L. )Schott.
10. Conclusion:Steam-heated therapy of paeonol has obvious effect on analgesic.
11. But acetaminophen is a fairly weak analgesic, experts say.
12. Conclusion: DAE has anti - inflammatory and analgesic effects.
13. Objective:To study the analgesic and anti-inflammatory effect of clomipramine.
14. VAS score, analgesic drug consumption, nausea, vomit, pruritus were observed at 4 h , 8 h , 24 h and 48 h after operation ...
15. The analgesic effect, effect and vital signs after applying PCA were recorded.
16. Ketoprofen (KP), a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory and analgesic drug, has been mainly used for rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, acute gout and other acute pains.
17. Results The analgesic action and antiinflammatory action were increased when codamine was mixed with ibuprofen by the rate of 13:200, without increasing its toxicity.
18. OBJECTIVE To study the anti-inflammatory and analgesic effect of pigments from Scrophularia ningpoensis Hemsl.
19. Objective To observe analgesic effect of diprovan and tramadol in induced abortion.
20. OBJECTIVE To observe the anti - inflammatory and analgesic effects of diclofenac potassium spray.
21. The invented medical analgesic fomentation bag is composed of heat generation agent, traditional Chinese analgesic and bag.
22. Two people may suffer pain from the same apparent origin; and yet their pain will not yield to the same analgesic.
23. She was not initially X-rayed because of her pregnant condition, but was advised to rest and to take an analgesic.
24. For reasons that remain obscure, caffeine significantly increases the analgesic effectiveness of both aspirin and aspirin substitutes such as acetaminophen.
25. The procedure was on an outpatient basis without administration of analgesic or sedative medication.
26. Anesthetics in low doses, or local anesthetics such as benzocaine, are also analgesic in function.
27. Aim To investigate the relationship between spinal cord NMDA receptors and the analgesic effects of enflurane, isoflurane and sevoflurane.
28. BACKGROUND: Total glucosides of paeony , effective component extracted from peony, has good inflammatory and analgesic effect.
29. Injections of α - endorphin acted as a tranquilizer and a mild analgesic.
30. A trademark used for a preparation of phenylbutazone an anti - inflammatory and analgesic drug.
More similar words: exegesis, homesick, desiccant, canal, homesickness, anamnesis, banal, on a large scale, analyse, analyze, analyst, analogy, analyte, ear canal, analyses, suez canal, analects, analogue, analytic, analysis, analytics, analyzing, analogous, analytical, psychoanalyst, psychoanalysis, ultranationalist, banana tree, banana, bulge.