Similar words: apologize, eulogy, energize, logic, logical, logically, biologist, apologist. Meaning: ['juːlədʒaɪz] v. praise formally and eloquently.
Random good picture Not show
1. Critics everywhere have eulogized her new novel.
2. The poem does not eulogize the dead soldiers.
3. Barry Davies eulogized Keegan's part in the operation.
4. They eulogized over the breathtaking views.
5. Leaders from around the world eulogized the Egyptian president.
6. The fallen soldiers were eulogized as heroes.
7. He was eulogized as a hero.
8. Commentators are eulogizing about the 17-year-old left-hander.
9. Lulu appeared before royalty and was eulogized in Punch.
10. Wilkes was eulogized as a caring, helpful man and a good father.
11. Why should we not eulogize the people, the creators of the history of mankind?
12. It can surmount obstacles, eulogize differences, stimulate inspirations and bring about instructive effects and wealth.
12. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
13. It is not good to eulogize them on the occasion of their retirement.
14. I eulogize the tall and straight trunk of the white poplar.
15. Why should we not eulogize the proletariat, the Communist Party, New Democracy and socialism?
16. During the reception, which was followed by dinner and a dance, she was eulogized by local dignitaries.
17. When the rain season the blossom of the early spring, we start to eulogize our youth.
18. On the pitch when I cried out, when I in the KTV gushy eulogize, when I in different places interview different star... bin all at silently sit in front of the computer, watching, smiling.
19. I am not a poet, I can't use my beautiful poems to eulogize our school.
More similar words: apologize, eulogy, energize, logic, logical, logically, biologist, apologist, apologise, neologism, logistics, illogical, ecologist, theological, ecological, illogically, biological, ideological, pathological, psychologist, archaeologist, ornithologist, archeological, chronological, meteorologist, psychological, technological, ornithological, epidemiologist, anthropologist.