Random good picture Not show
1. She motioned to the waiter.
2. He clicked his fingers at the waiter.
3. The waiter brought the menu and the wine list.
4. He beckoned to the waiter to bring the bill.
5. Robert summoned the waiter for the bill.
6. A waiter offered him the menu.
7. He whistled a waiter up to their table.
8. The waiter cleared the table .
9. The waiter was serving another table.
10. He beckoned to the waiter.
11. We were served by a very surly waiter.
12. The waiter scored me the glasses of beer.
13. He beckoned the waiter for the bill.
14. The waiter came to take their order.
15. The waiter brought on the next dish.
15. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
16. I must retrieve my credit card from the waiter.
17. We had an argument with the waiter about the bill.
18. The waiter collected the dishes from the kitchen and carried them through into the restaurant.
19. He cursed the waiter who had spilled soup on him.
20. She summoned the waiter.
21. As a waiter you want to be pleasant to people without appearing totally servile.
22. A waiter mopped up the mess as best he could.
23. The waiter had our left-over food made up into a parcel to take home.
24. A: Waiter! B: Yes.
25. The waiter was pushing a laden sweet trolley towards our table.
26. Maybe you could disguise yourself as a waiter and sneak in there.
27. A waiter came and hovered. John caught my look and we both got up and, ignoring the waiter, made our way to the buffet.
28. He signed to the waiter to tot up the bill.
29. She ordered a large vodka and tonic from a passing waiter.
30. She quickly totted up our bill and added an amount for the waiter.
More similar words: wait, await, wait for, wait on, wait and see, waitress, awaiting, waiting room, counterfeiter, straitened, writer, loiter, termite, arbiter, jupiter, literally, literary, loiterer, literate, criteria, criterion, reiterate, literature, illiteracy, illiterate, obliterate, obliterated, alliteration, reconnoiter, mediterranean.