Random good picture Not show
1. In the USA the Electoral College elects the president.
2. Each of the fifty states casts electoral college votes equal to the number of its delegates in Congress.
3. This electoral college system must be scrapped.
4. The electoral college elects B, mainly through trade union and constituency votes.
5. The most obvious example is the electoral college, the phantom body that stands between voters and the final outcome.
6. This leaves 143 electoral college votes in 14 swing states undecided.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
7. Florida, with 25 votes in the electoral college that formally picks the next president, is pivotal to the outcome.
8. Even under the electoral college rules, this achievement ought to make Gore the next president.
9. New York State, with 33 votes in the electoral college, is seen as a major prize.
10. However, as it is for any poll, the Electoral College outlook is a snapshot in time, not a prediction.
11. Labour's electoral college is due to meet on 18 July.
12. Broadly, the rules require that an electoral college choose the Leader.
13. But in the electoral college, Kennedy won by a comfortable 303 votes to 219 votes for Nixon.
14. The outcome, in the electoral college, is likely to be quite close.
15. Under normal circumstances, the Electoral College vote but routine.
16. The electoral college plays a huge role in the election process.
17. And the electoral college system ( All ballot the winner ) prevents candidates of third parties from singlevote.
18. Electoral College Plan itself was the compromise of various interests at the constitutional convention in 1787.
19. Each state has as many votes in the Electoral College as it has members in Congress.
20. Outdated voting mechanisms, a decentralised, idiosyncratic procedure, and the archaic electoral college have received comment.
21. That would deliver almost half of the trade union votes - 40 percent of the electoral college.
22. The president would no longer be chosen by voters but by an electoral college of supposedly nonpartisan locally elected deputies.
23. Since the trade union votes count for 40 percent of the local electoral college, Mr Davies was declared the nominee.
24. The man who becomes president is the one who gets the most of these 538 electoral college votes across the nation.
25. Gore's determination to prove his point and claim the prize before the electoral college certification on December 12 has been unswerving.
26. The current 57-seat Legco comprised 31 government-appointed members, 14 chosen by functional constituencies and 12 by electoral college.
27. Instead, the candidates have to put together a jigsaw puzzle of states, bagging their votes in the electoral college.
28. If the system had been built on popular votes rather than the electoral college, each would have pursued a different strategy.
29. As the rule book insists, 12 weeks will elapse before the electoral college is convened.
30. Even a strong independent from the centre would be hard put in a three-way race to win a majority of the 538 votes of the electoral college.
More similar words: collector, college, collect, collective, collection, alleged, allegedly, colleague, elect, sector, select, collaboration, director, electric, election, selected, inspector, selection, electronic, delectable, electrical, electricity, electronics, electroplating, the private sector, legend, oral, collar, illegal, actor.