Similar words: grasshopper, chopping, copper, cropped, shopping bag, shopping cart, shopping basket, hope against hope. Meaning: n. a thick and heavy shoe.
Random good picture Not show
1. Look where you're going, you great clodhopper.
2. B: You're right. You look like a real clodhopper!
3. The man was a big, broad-shouldered, stupid-looking clodhopper of about twenty-three years of age.
4. Absolutely, clodhopper have no word[sentencedict .com], face became white and went out one by one.
5. You're right. You look like a real clodhopper! You better just avoid dancing all together.
6. You're really a clodhopper . The food here is usually high caloric which may make people fatter and fatter and suffer all kinds of fat-orientation diseases.
7. You're not coming in the house in those great clodhoppers.
8. He wore a shapeless gray cap, coarse work clothes, and heavy clodhopper shoes.
9. Six essential elements ere formed during the development of world local literature, i. e. local, clodhopper (literature image), local transition, local rationality, local narration, awl chuff.
10. Sratching his head, Liubei answered, They said I am a clodhopper .
More similar words: grasshopper, chopping, copper, cropped, shopping bag, shopping cart, shopping basket, hope against hope, ad hoc, dhoti, landholder, plod, lode, lodge, lodger, explode, implode, hop, dislodge, plodding, exploded, shop, hope, chop, hops, melodrama, melodious, malodorous, bishop, philodendron.