Random good picture Not show
1. The district attorney said if McVeigh is given the death penalty and his conviction is upheld on appeal, the state prosecution would become moot.
2. The new district attorney has promised to fight police corruption.
3. Dawson was earmarked as Reiner's successor as District Attorney.
4. He is now the district attorney of San Francisco, Terence Hallinan.
5. Deputy District Attorney Ed Nison said prosecutors would not comment on an ongoing case.
6. You are required by the District Attorney to provide your phone bills, both business and personal.
7. The district attorney has a videotape of you making that confession!
8. Ultimately, the district attorney dropped the charges in October 1984.
9. The Lancaster County district attorney had been looking uncomfortable in recent days.
10. Since taking over as district attorney last year, he has vowed to vigorously prosecute anyone who violently preys on streetwalkers.
11. Their district attorney may not have seen reason to object, but they did.
12. The District Attorney argued that Johnson has a violent streak and is a danger to society.
13. The District Attorney at forty-four had the gaunt look of a man twenty years older.
14. Steen is very good as the besieged district attorney and Theron just eats up the screen.
15. I was unable to reach the District Attorney of Norfolk County after your call yesterday.
16. He was a district attorney in Pennsylvania, I was a writer on Cape Cod.
16. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
17. It was his job as district attorney to enforce a state law prohibiting abortion except to save a woman's life.
18. District Attorney McKittrick has asked the judge for a retrial.
19. BReid, who is a former deputy district attorney, did not return a phone call seeking comment.
20. BThe district attorney notifies them by letter to attend a meeting at the school auditorium.
21. The showdown between a district attorney and a Houston Chronicle reporter who refuses to reveal her sources moves into federal court Monday.
22. A report is sent to the district attorney, who then decides whether to pursue his own inquiry.
23. At the time, District Attorney Joseph Freitas estimated the employees were stealing at least a half million dollars a year.
24. The plea was part of a deal struck with the Dallas County district attorney.
25. Keating was arrested on Sept. 18 after the Los Angeles district attorney issued a 42-count state indictment against him and three others.
26. In Lancaster County, then as now, there were many who wanted their district attorney to fight ferociously.
27. Attorney General Brewster made an attempt to punish the violators by ordering the local district attorney to make arrests.
28. The attorney general of New Jersey took over from the local district attorney in the case.
29. The Texas Supreme Court will consider a case next month that could seal another entire realm of information: district attorney files.
30. BIf things do not improve, then parents are summoned to a private meeting with school and district attorney officials.
More similar words: attorney, attorney general, power of attorney, district, school district, boa constrictor, distributor, dictator, strict, dictatorial, dictatorship, strictly, restrict, stricture, constrict, restriction, restrictive, be strict with, distribute, distributed, distributary, distribution, dictate, dictation, spectator, stricken, historic, historical, distort, historically.